Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RB Vick Ballard out for season w/ torn Achilles

MTC

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned Michael Bush? We had better keep 4 now for sure.

This may ensure that Havilli stays and Harvey goes. Need experience at FB.

I love Harvey for his special teams, but....

What do you guys and gals think of Bush at a low price?

Every time I watched Bush he was awful at gaining yards unless he was in the red zone.

Right... I'm in our break room waiting on my ride. Yelled out "Are you serious?!" When I read it. Manager thought I was crazy and laughed at me

Just did the same thing this sooooo sucks. Really like the way this kid runs what a shame!! Hard injury to come back from to. Well his knee will get more rest now. Hope this doesn't end his career. I think at this point now you have to keep 4 backs. I interested in seeing this Tipton kid. How can you not like a guy named Zurlon!! Feel horrible for Vick though. just feel sick!!

I like Rainey the most actually! I doubt the Colts would do it but with his speed he could be a weapon! And he has plenty of vision at KR and at the RB position just go watch some college film on him if you don't believe me!

Not sure why you all are panicking like we don't have RB depth.

Everyone just take a deep breath, seriously

Complete panic mode! I'm surprised no one has mentioned Adrian Peterson as someone we should target.

I'd stick with Herron and Zurlon rather than signing Michael Bush.

We don't have that luxury with AB being a lock for injury. Can't roll with TR and no experience at RB again, I think we need an established solid RB behind them. Like Brent said Havilis prowess as a RB may give him a new, huge edge in the FB battle though.

I do expect no signings that aren't a longshot for the roster.

Not sure why you all are panicking like we don't have RB depth.

Everyone just take a deep breath, seriously

Honestly we don't  If Trich sucks and is already nursing a knee,and coming off shoulder surgery. Bradshaw is injury prone, Tipton who knows, Boom looks a little slow to me, and is coming off an injury as well and Rainey is fast but fumbles, HUMMM! Me no not like the smell of this!

My opinion? Even though Ballard has 1 year left on his deal I expect the Colts move on after that...A rb with a torn Achilles two years in a row? Not good, Just unfortunate both for him and the team

He doesn't have a torn Achilles two years in a row...     he blew up a knee last year....   an achilles this year....

Either way,   not good.   

That sucks both for the team, and Vick Ballard. The guy had one hell of a year behind a horrid o-line... and back to back years with knee injuries. I wish him all the best on his recovery.

Can we ask for Donald Brown back

He got paid by someone else. I wonder if they will call Felix "the cat" Jones.

Yes it's not good news and I fell bad... Soo all of a sudden all of our running backs SUCK and arnt capable of anything? Just becuase Ballard goes down who most likely wasn't going to make a huge impact unless Bradshaw or Trent goes down.

I don't get this... Our RB situation is FINE at this moment. And none of you can say whether Titpon or Boom is good or not. You barely have saw them play. The first day you saw Tipton was at camp where he actually played well.. Give guys a chance and quit acting like our offense just fell apart.

It was our 3rd RB that went down we can make it past this together! I promise we can!