Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network Friday - Colts Replays and Highlights

Smonroe

Heads up to set your DVRs. The NFL Network will relay the Broncos and Chiefs game. Later they're doing a half hour on each AFC South teams highlights from 2013. (How they come up with 22 minutes for the Jags or Texans will be interesting).

Ours is called Band of Brothers.

I have the games on DVDs already, but I never tire of watching the second half of the KC game.

Heads up to set your DVRs. The NFL Network will relay the Broncos and Chiefs game. Later they're doing a half hour on each AFC South teams highlights from 2013. (How they come up with 22 minutes for the Jags or Texans will be interesting).

Ours is called Band of Brothers.

I have the games on DVDs already, but I never tire of watching the second half of the KC game.

Good way to get fired up for the COLTS season. 3:30, 5:00, and 9:30  I hope they don't show the Rams game highlights.

Good way to get fired up for the COLTS season. 3:30, 5:00, and 9:30 I hope they don't show the Rams game highlights.

What Rams game!? The "Colts" didn't play them last year! ;) (trying to forget) but glad NFL network showing some love

I think they are doing this sort of thing for every team.

Yeah they are... Not the NFL replays though. I mean obviously the Texans,Jags, and Titans didn't have any super great games but still cool that we have 2 replays and that little 30 minute show

Yeah they are... Not the NFL replays though. I mean obviously the Texans,Jags, and Titans didn't have any super great games but still cool that we have 2 replays and that little 30 minute show

Oh right the replay is what you are talking about, I see.  

No real special formula to getting an NFL replay, just put in a close game between two top teams, if it's in the playoffs even better.  It's not like they are going to replay a Colts/Jags game or the game against KC that we played during the season.  

Just set the X1 (Comcast's version of a DVR) to record the broncos game

Not recording the Chief's game cause I can't deal with watching our defense get torched for majority of the game

How can you NOT watch the second half of the Chiefs game?  To me it ranks only second to the second half of the 06 Colt Pats AFC Championship game as my all time favorite Colts moments.

They're the sports version of The Godfather to me.  Must watch some of it, even though I have them on DVDs.

How can you NOT watch the second half of the Chiefs game?  To me it ranks only second to the second half of the 06 Colt Pats AFC Championship game as my all time favorite Colts moments.

They're the sports version of The Godfather to me.  Must watch some of it, even though I have them on DVDs.

My favorite game in the history of sports.  Ahh... thanks for the flashback

Just set the X1 (Comcast's version of a DVR) to record the broncos game

Not recording the Chief's game cause I can't deal with watching our defense get torched for majority of the game

I watched it today. That 1st half and beginning of the 2nd half was hard to watch. Interceptions, T Rich fumble, awful D. I was still in shock today. Man, was the rest of the game was fun to watch again though.

Luck's fumble recovery and TD in the Chiefs game surprises me every time I see it. Just so improbable.

I think roughly 20 years from now,  when Andrew is going into the Hall of Fame,  that play will be included in the short video clip of hi-lights that tries to sum-up his HoF career.

The moment I saw it, it felt like one of those signature moments in a great players career.    Like Derek Jeter and the flip to home plate.

Looking forward to hopefully 12+ more years of great plays like that!       :thmup:

Man, the comeback vs. Kansas City never gets old.  TY Hilton looked like freakish blend of Marvin Harrison's speed and route running with Reggie Wayne's hands and separation. He made each and every Chiefs' defensive back look silly (minus the interception that went through his hands). Dunta Robinson especially was having flashbacks to his time in Houston vs. Peyton / Marvin / Reggie.

I forgot how huge Bethea's tackle on Bowe was inside the five yard line. The defense ended up holding the Chiefs to a field goal there, eventually keeping the game from getting out of hand... That was a joke, since it was out of hand, obviously.

Andrew's fumble recovery touchdown is still one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen. When has a quarterback ever done that? Aren't we used to see quarterbacks fall on the ball, or stand back and watch people fall on the ball? Or in RG3's case, bend your knee the wrong way and fall away from the ball...  Just incredible. That boy has magic. :^>