Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***Official 2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***

Indianapolis Colts 2014 NFL Draft  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Colts Trade Their Draft Picks During The 2014 NFL Draft?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what a knee jerk pick. Imo of course. Too me this is panic over Clowney. The chance to take Ealy, Nix, Gaines, Brooks and we take a 3rd round gaurd?

I hope the oline does great this year since our dline will be the same... ran on

It's not a sexy pick.   It's not glamorous.

But it's a very good pick.    I've already linked the write-ups from NFL.com and ESPN.com    and they both LOVE the guy!

Now, I'm expecting we trade a 2015 #2 for a 2014 #3.    I just don't know how far down in R3 we have to go before someone will be willing to do that deal?

I'm hopeful......

Well, Mewhort started 3 yrs at LT for a national championship caliber team AND the article says he is good at picking up stunts and blitzes. Could start at LG as a rookie if Thomas doesn't come back healthy?

An interior OL of Thornton, Thomas, Holmes, Mewhort and Louis seems like the makings of good competition for 3 spots.

I think there are still a number of players on the board we'd be interested in....

I don't know if we can trade into the 3rd to grab one....

But  if not, we can stay where we are at 90, and overnight,  we can hopefully trade a 2015 #3 for a 2014 #4.

That way, we'd have a pick in the fourth round.    Gotta get one.   There will be talent to take in that round.