Titans: 

1(11) Darqueze Dennard CB

2(42) Davante Adams WR

4(112) James Gayle DE

5(151) Morgan Brelsin OLB

6(186) Xavier Gamble TE

7(228) Anthony Fera K

Colts:

2(59): Traded to Jags for their 2 4th's and 3rd and Jags select Jaylen Watkins CB

3(70): Trade to the Jets for their 3rd and 4th from Bucs Jets select

3(80): DaQuan Jones DT

3(90): Louchiez Purifoy CB

4(104): Dion Bailey FS 

4(105): Trade to Giants for their 4th and 5th they select Will Clarke DE

4(113): Christian Jones ILB

4(114): Jordan Tripp OLB

5(152): Ed Stinson DE

5(166): Michael Schofield OT

6(203): L'Damian Washington WR

7(232): De'anthony Thomas RB/KR

Jags: 

1(3): Khalil Mack OLB

2(39): Kelvin Benjamin WR

2(59): Lamarcus Joyner CB

2(61):Jimmy Garrapolo QB

5(144): Trade all 2nd of Niners

5(150)included

5(159) included

6(179): Matt Patchan OL

6(205): Isaiah Lewis SS

7(222) Colt Lyerla TE

That would be solid drafts for the Texans and Jaguars. I hope it doesn't play out like this. Personally, I would like for us to get Ward in the 2nd, then trade back into the 2nd and get Attoachu. Or get Attoachu in the 2nd, and Bucannon or Loston in the 3rd.

We need to get Brooks or Buccannon in the second and then Baptise in the third if possible. I would even be ok with best defensive player available in the third. But we need to focus on or needs first. Safety and not just a mediocre one should be our first priority.

Texans: 

1(1) Blake Bortles QB

2(33) Jason Verrett CB

3(65) Troy Niklas TE

4(101) Joel Bitonio OT

4(135) Kenny Ladler FS

5(141) Justin Ellis DT

6(177) Preston Brown ILB

6(181) Storm Johnson RB

6(211) Michael Sam DE

7(216) Tyler Larsen C

7(256) Trey Burton WR

Titans: 

1(11) Darqueze Dennard CB

2(42) Davante Adams WR

4(112) James Gayle DE

5(151) Morgan Brelsin OLB

6(186) Xavier Gamble TE

7(228) Anthony Fera K

Colts:

2(59): Traded to Jags for their 2 4th's and 3rd and Jags select Jaylen Watkins CB

3(70): Trade to the Jets for their 3rd and 4th from Bucs Jets select

3(80): DaQuan Jones DT

3(90): Louchiez Purifoy CB

4(104): Dion Bailey FS 

4(105): Trade to Giants for their 4th and 5th they select Will Clarke DE

4(113): Christian Jones ILB

4(114): Jordan Tripp OLB

5(152): Ed Stinson DE

5(166): Michael Schofield OT

6(203): L'Damian Washington WR

7(232): De'anthony Thomas RB/KR

Jags: 

1(3): Khalil Mack OLB

2(39): Kelvin Benjamin WR

2(59): Lamarcus Joyner CB

2(61):Jimmy Garrapolo QB

5(144): Trade all 2nd of Niners

5(150)included

5(159) included

6(179): Matt Patchan OL

6(205): Isaiah Lewis SS

7(222) Colt Lyerla TE

First thing I want to say is thanks for doing this....   I know it took a great deal of time and energy and effort to do this.

That said,  I think your trades are wildly, wildly off-base.   There's no resemblance to reality.   My hunch is you're basing these on the type of trades that the mock-draft websites throw out.    Those trade offers in those simulated games are fun,  but not even close to being realistic.   

So, for example,  the Colts are not going to get a 3 and two 4's for our 2.   We'd be getting way too much. 

The rest of what you've got posted there I can't make heads or tails.   Who's getting what and why and how?   Way too confusing, and I suspect very, very not realistic.

Unless these mock-draft websites know something about D'Anthony Thomas and Dri Archer,  they're not going in the 6th/7th round.    These guys are likely going in the 4th/5th round.   Maybe higher.   But they're not a late round flier type of guy.

If you want an idea of realistic trades,  check out on the draft pick point charts listed on the draft/free agency page on this website.     It gives you an idea of how each pick in the draft is valued by points. 

When a trade is down the points for each team need to be pretty near the points totaled for the other team they're trading for.

This chart is not a hard and fast rule set in cement.   But it's followed by the majority of teams and at least gives you a better idea of draft pick value.

Hope this helps.....   and thanks again!   :thmup:

Right, But in my opinion (for what its worth)he is a Strong Safety....He is a hitter...Not a very good cover man

That's fine.  

But (and I'm saying this with great respect)  I think it would help the average poster here reading what you right if you say that in your original post.  You wrote Purifoy is a safety as if it was an accepted fact known to all.   It wasn't until I pressed you on it that you agreed he's a corner but that you like him as a safety.   In other words,  it's your opinion. 

This way,  it cuts down on a lot of posters wondering what you're trying to say....

That's fine.  

But (and I'm saying this with great respect)  I think it would help the average poster here reading what you right if you say that in your original post.  You wrote Purifoy is a safety as if it was an accepted fact known to all.   It wasn't until I pressed you on it that you agreed he's a corner but that you like him as a safety.   In other words,  it's your opinion. 

This way,  it cuts down on a lot of posters wondering what you're trying to say....

I see what your saying and I agree, I never intend to convey my posts as fact.....well almost never but when I say for example...Purifoy is a Safety.......I often times think that other forum members will just understand that that is my opinion...clearly not a fact...seeing as how he hasn't even been drafted yet....Let alone the team that does draft him make there intentions known how they intend to use him....Hope that makes sense. Some teams Im sure think of him as a Safety...others a Corner....all a matter of opinion

I've said before that I really hope we don't touch any of the CB's from Florida. They're all bad news. I don't really agree with your trades (they're all unrealistic) but I thought it was a solid mock for the Jaguars. Khalil Mack and Garoppolo are the 2 players I think they will draft for sure. Don't really agree with any of the Colt's picks.

First thing I want to say is thanks for doing this....   I know it took a great deal of time and energy and effort to do this.

That said,  I think your trades are wildly, wildly off-base.   There's no resemblance to reality.   My hunch is you're basing these on the type of trades that the mock-draft websites throw out.    Those trade offers in those simulated games are fun,  but not even close to being realistic.   

So, for example,  the Colts are not going to get a 3 and two 4's for our 2.   We'd be getting way too much. 

The rest of what you've got posted there I can't make heads or tails.   Who's getting what and why and how?   Way too confusing, and I suspect very, very not realistic.

Unless these mock-draft websites know something about D'Anthony Thomas and Dri Archer,  they're not going in the 6th/7th round.    These guys are likely going in the 4th/5th round.   Maybe higher.   But they're not a late round flier type of guy.

If you want an idea of realistic trades,  check out on the draft pick point charts listed on the draft/free agency page on this website.     It gives you an idea of how each pick in the draft is valued by points. 

When a trade is down the points for each team need to be pretty near the points totaled for the other team they're trading for.

This chart is not a hard and fast rule set in cement.   But it's followed by the majority of teams and at least gives you a better idea of draft pick value.

Hope this helps.....   and thanks again!   :thmup:

For sure too much value for pick 59. By the chart , it would come out almost to the point if the Colts were to receive Jacksonville's 3rd and the later pick in round 4. 

Pick 59    310 points

Pick 70   240 points

Pick 114  66 points