Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where does Ware land?

There isn't many teams that won't be interested...had he been a traditional FA he would have been right below Byrd on the FA list. I think he will bounce back. He is a perfect fit for Denver but I expect he goes somewhere else for more money and they settle for Allen.

How the heck does Denver have cap space???This is annoying me!

They let Moreno and Decker go. They apparently are going to let DRC go and there is always a way to make some room. Peyton may restructure his deal to make some room. I think Talib and Ware will really help the Broncos.

So is Allen. They will get one of the two. I love Peyton, but I kind of want to see this all blow up in Elway's face.

I don't. I want to see Peyton get back to the Super Bowl and they could just do it. They have weakened New England a bit and I don't think the Colts put any fear into them yet. I like Elway too, I think he has done a great job there.

How the heck does Denver have cap space???This is annoying me!

It helped that they let Bailey go.  He was 10 million against the cap with no guaranteed money.  

They convinced TJ Ward to take less money to go play for them.  In fact they have convinced several players to take less money to play for them.  

The funny thing is that they could still cut Dressen or Tamme and free up 3 million in cap space.  

It helped that they let Bailey go.  He was 10 million against the cap with no guaranteed money.  

They convinced TJ Ward to take less money to go play for them.  In fact they have convinced several players to take less money to play for them.  

The funny thing is that they could still cut Dressen or Tamme and free up 3 million in cap space.  

The rumor is out there that Ware has already signed with Denver. They saved some because they took their offer for DRC off of the table. He might go to New England and it would just be a swap of CBs. If so, I think Denver comes out a bit ahead.

Their future is right now. They don't have ten years like Colts. If they get Ware, they have done the best job in free agency.

No they wouldn't have. Ware isn't that good anymore. This would be dumber tan the Talib signing.

No they wouldn't have. Ware isn't that good anymore. This would be dumber tan the Talib signing.

Nothing dumb about Talib and they stole Ward. Add Ware and they are greatly improved with a healthy Von Miller back. Ware still has some great years left and he has been offered big money by a lot of teams.

Nothing dumb about Talib and they stole Ward. Add Ware and they are greatly improved with a healthy Von Miller back. Ware still has some great years left and he has been offered big money by a lot of teams.

They gave $26M to a headcase who's injury prone and not that good to begin with.

Well, don't look know but he may have given a discount to play with Denver. Rumor is he had even better offers.

Really? Who would pay Ware more than 10 mil per year? I know Dallas wanted him to come back, but at a lower salary.