Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank You 2013 Indianapolis Colts [Merge]

mystrymaster

yeah you'd fire the guy who took from you 2-14 to 11-5 in back-to-back years, made the playoffs both years, won the division the second year as well as a playoff game. This team is so far ahead of schedule it's not fun. Two years ago this was supposed to be year two of rebuilding instead they are back to making the playoffs year in and year out. If you fired a guy like that your name as owner would be Al Davis. I know people are disappointed with the game tonight but come on.

Amen to this. Maybe he would like to have Caldwell back

As a head coach you can't just call timeout to get the ball back before halftime then just give up and run the clock out. If that was your goal then why even bother with getting the ball back. And the the 4n1 you punt down by 21 points really? Before the half running out the clock I can let that go. But that 4n1 punt was wow!! It was 4th and 1 not 3 2 6 etc...

I've always supported pagano. Always. But we need to let him go, he makes dumb decisions every game. He chooses to receive every game even though we 3 and out every first drive of every game. His decisions of when to punt in close are games are *ic. He refused to bench %ele and mcglynn even though they stunk up every game.

say it's lucks fault he ahs below avg offense line center sucks and right guard. watch all preasure comes from center and right guards all year long. center sucks on run blocking  , even  the espn and nfl they are worst player in the 2014 free agent.

Hats off to the Colts. Great year, despite final game disappointment. Got one game deeper in the playoffs, which was much better than a lot of forum Debbie downers figured on. No one and done this year. I am optimistic for the Colts future!

Moving forward, just gotta shore up that interior OL, the run defence, and get off the field on 3rd down defence .... same old tune, sadly <sigh>

well we had a great year, Everyone predicted us to regress this year and we got better. Luck played very well this year and only through playoff experience do you get better. Great learning year. We have some needs to address and we will. Now that our season is over and we have a bright future I want Peyton to get number two.

Really not upset just a little at the no calls which we didn't get but would not have made a difference in the final score. You just can't keep falling behind like we have been doing, got to fix that next year. Our future is bright colt fans. heck of a year

Most of you are fooling yourselves. I've been a diehard fan since the Colts moved to Indy. Every year I'm applauding them for a great season when we lose our final game, but this season has made my blood boil. We will never have a good defense. Can any of you name one year that our defense was top 10? How about top 15? We get good individuals but are terrible as a team on D. How about offensive line? Costonzo will continue getting beat on the left side. The coaching staff does not seem to think Satele sucks for some reason. All season the coaches have been talking about getting gains on 1st and 2nd down to make 3rd manageable when the truth is, we get great gains on 1st down and squander the next two downs and have to punt.  As far as D on 3rd down its even worse. D can have a team backed up 3rd and 15 and give up the big play for a first down.

Remember "run the ball, stop the run"? We didn't run on any team the entire year and didn't stop anyone's run game.

On a good note, kickoff coverage did improve this year.

Thanks man. Pats are playing playoff football right now - just a beast of a team up front on both sides of the ball. Tons of respect for you guys and your season. Luck is the real deal and will be a joy to watch the next 10-15 years.

Pats have a good OL granted but other than Jones the D line sucks without Wilfork in the middle. Hell this Colts OL will make 90% of DL look like Beast.

Pats have a good OL granted but other than Jones the D line sucks without Wilfork in the middle. Hell this Colts OL will make 90% of DL look like Beast.

No doubt we miss Vince and Mayo but the Dline has gelled with the guys Vellano and Silver. But our pass defense was great tonight - Talib, Dennard, Collins - they helped the Dline get to Luck with their coverage all night.

yeah you'd fire the guy who took from you 2-14 to 11-5 in back-to-back years, made the playoffs both years, won the division the second year as well as a playoff game.  This team is so far ahead of schedule it's not fun.  Two years ago this was supposed to be year two of rebuilding instead they are back to making the playoffs year in and year out.  If you fired a guy like that your name as owner would be Al Davis.  I know people are disappointed with the game tonight but come on. 

yes fire defense sucks it Greg Manusky  .  get wade  from Houston.

any team defense look great against are,s offense line. give luck say Denver offense line  colts win home field every year in sb. England get stopped bye Denver , your wr,s rookies mostly and other hurt. its a passing league run second then defense. reason colts beat manning their passing game was on fire. and defense on that game play best game  the reg season. no new is not best team in nfl  say seattle , Denver then  panthers.

Colts won the division and a playoff game which was as much as I could have expected. So I am good with what they acconplished this year. Especially since they were the team most decimated by injuries. We have alot of work to do to take that next step though. Defense is still soft as is the offensive line. Until we become legit in the trenches we wont be hoisting any Lombardies anytime soon.

Despite how many feel right now this year was a step forward for a team who is already ahead of schedule.  I said earlier this week if we lost tonight I would be satisfied with the season.  Yeah I am disappointed with how things ended tonight but when looking at the season a whole I am very happy with what we did and when I think about all the guys we are going to get back next year I start to get really excited.  I don't have that sinking feeling after a playoff loss like I have had with Manning teams in the past where I felt like we underachieved and no that's not a shot at Manning just a statement of fact for me.