Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank You 2013 Indianapolis Colts [Merge]

mystrymaster

Im gonna give our colts a round of applause because what they did was nothing short of amazing. injury after injury after injury and they still kept fighting. to get a playoff win was huge because our young colt team now understands how to win in the playoffs and come next year we're gonna be even better. reggie will be back allen ballard thomas cap space to make moves, another draft. young players like whalen and rogers getting experience and will only get better and most importantly another year of luck getting even better. the future is bright guys the future is bright. this defeat right now is bitter, but its only gonna make getting that trophy all the sweeter. love you colts. thank you for another great season

Great year.  Honestly at the start of the year a lot of people both on this board and other places had us going 9-7 or 10-6.  We won 11 games with a TONE of injuries and won the division and won a playoff game (hey it took that Peyton guy four attempts and six years to do that).  All of that after what most people thought two years ago would be year two of rebuilding.  This team is way a head of schedule.  They just ran into a better team tonight and made too many mistakes.  I know it stings twice as much because it's the Pats but this has been a good season.  We took a step forward this year.  Now we have to do it again next year. 

Exactly what I was thinking. Mathis and Redding are a year older, we don't have a very good #2 CB, and our safety situation is up in the air.

safety is a issue. having two thumper isnt good for this defense. we need someone to play center field and as much as I love bethea, he just cant cover anymore. I would love to get byrd in FA

I've always supported pagano. Always. But we need to let him go, he makes dumb decisions every game. He chooses to receive every game even though we 3 and out every first drive of every game. His decisions of when to punt in close are games are moronic. He refused to bench %ele and mcglynn even though they stunk up every game.

Thank you to every player that stepped on the field for us.  I don't care if you were David Reed or Andrew Luck, you still went out there and gave it your best.  For some Colts, they have played their last game, but next year, there will be Colts playing their first game as a Colt.  We'll get it next year.  I would also like to thank all of the Colts fans out there.  It was a fun year.  Watching the Denver game makes you realize that we have our QB that is going to lead us to greatness.  The Forum will start up again in a couple months.

Yep. 

From most importance to least we need a Center and offensive line help, a pass rusher, a safety, a WR, and a new defensive coordinator. Maybe a new head coach srs. I thought I loved Pagano but the calling a timeout and then not trying to score at least 3, and then punting away the game is inexcusable. Don't know what he was thinking. I'd fire him if I was the owner

safety is a issue. having two thumper isnt good for this defense. we need someone to play center field and as much as I love bethea, he just cant cover anymore. I would love to get byrd in FA

It's business, Bethea has done everything for this team but he's no longer the player he once was. Time to move on.

We can get by with just adding a center on offense, but the D has a lot of holes.

Yep. 

From most importance to least we need a Center and offensive line help, a pass rusher, a safety, a WR, and a new defensive coordinator. Maybe a new head coach srs. I thought I loved Pagano but the calling a timeout and then not trying to score at least 3, and then punting away the game is inexcusable. Don't know what he was thinking. I'd fire him if I was the owner

yeah you'd fire the guy who took from you 2-14 to 11-5 in back-to-back years, made the playoffs both years, won the division the second year as well as a playoff game.  This team is so far ahead of schedule it's not fun.  Two years ago this was supposed to be year two of rebuilding instead they are back to making the playoffs year in and year out.  If you fired a guy like that your name as owner would be Al Davis.  I know people are disappointed with the game tonight but come on. 

It's business, Bethea has done everything for this team but he's no longer the player he once was. Time to move on.

We can get by with just adding a center on offense, but the D has a lot of holes.

the d can easily be fixed. all we really need is another pass rusher. if toler can stay healthy and we get a better cover safety, we're in good shape.

yeah you'd fire the guy who took from you 2-14 to 11-5 in back-to-back years, made the playoffs both years, won the division the second year as well as a playoff game.  This team is so far ahead of schedule it's not fun.  Two years ago this was supposed to be year two of rebuilding instead they are back to making the playoffs year in and year out.  If you fired a guy like that your name as owner would be Al Davis.  I know people are disappointed with the game tonight but come on. 

I like Pagano and what he's done with the team, BUT HOW CAN YOU PUNT IN THAT SITUATION???? HOW??? HOW CAN YOU NOT AT LEAST HAVE TRIED FOR 3 WITH 2 TIMEOUTS? NOT TO MENTION HE CALLED A TIMEOUT IMPLYING HE WANTED THE BALL BACK. answer that

That punt on 4th an 1 and before the half with 30 plus seconds and a timeout did it for me. I know we lost but at least try even if luck continues to throw picks at least we tried! Gotta give it to Brady and bellichick. Pagano needs to go after those two calls

Some of these comments are ridiculous.  We have a young and upcoming team that went 11-5 back to back.  We have some great young talent, a lot cap space, and a bright future...just chill with all this firing the coaches and cutting players.  We just need a few more players and a little more experience for our players and coaching staff and we will be ok...stop crying.

I like Pagano and what he's done with the team, BUT HOW CAN YOU PUNT IN THAT SITUATION???? HOW??? HOW CAN YOU NOT AT LEAST HAVE TRIED FOR 3 WITH 2 TIMEOUTS? NOT TO MENTION HE CALLED A TIMEOUT IMPLYING HE WANTED THE BALL BACK. answer that

Not the way I would have done things but he's not getting fired over it.  To do so would be a major knee jerk reaction to the level of an Al Davis.  Remember the Chargers once did that with Marty how did that work out for them?  Pagano isn't getting fired if he does I will truly will be worried about Irsay. 

At the end of the half he took the timeout probably thinking they could make something happen with special teams (keep in mind before that they nearly blocked a punt and then New England snapped it over the punter's head) when they didn't and in fact New England got a great punt from their kicker of all people and then Whalen chewed up a good chunk of time on the return and Luck playing a little shaky with two INTs to that point I think he decided the risk was too great.  With that said I would have at least thrown one pass and saw what happened. 

As for the fourth and one I would have gone for it. So I disagree with Pagano there but just because I do doesn't mean I think he should lose his job over it. 

Great season for you guys. Pats dominated today. Your guys fought hard but in the end just too much up front from the Pats on both sides.

I don't think the Patriots are very good, but as long as they have Brady and Belichick, they're a force. Congrats and good luck even though I'll be rooting against you guys. Respect.

u wot m8?

I know i know

But watching the defense get ran all over just reinforces the fact that the defense needs some upgrades. I mean Tom Brady had the luxury of handing it off and watching his guys go.  Every so often he'd have to throw a pass to convert a 3rd down.  

I don't think the Patriots are very good, but as long as they have Brady and Belichick, they're a force. Congrats and good luck even though I'll be rooting against you guys. Respect.

Thanks man. Pats are playing playoff football right now - just a beast of a team up front on both sides of the ball. Tons of respect for you guys and your season. Luck is the real deal and will be a joy to watch the next 10-15 years.

Not the way I would have done things but he's not getting fired over it.  To do so would be a major knee jerk reaction to the level of an Al Davis.  Remember the Chargers once did that with Marty how did that work out for them?  Pagano isn't getting fired if he does I will truly will be worried about Irsay. 

FIne he shouldn't get fired but down 3 scores in a playoff game with 10 mins left, how do you punt on 4th and 1. makes no sense. no coach would of done that. you play to win the game srs. 

It's gonna be hard to win a SB with those SUPER conservative calls.