Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

turnovers the key

love the shoe

I predict 2 Tom Brady interceptions

Darius Butler

Josh Gordy

The 2 who intercept the passes. 

:colts:

I predict 4 INT by luck 2 by Talib 1 by arrington and 1 by chandler Jones.

LOL I doubt either team turn it over more than once and if they do be a fumble.

It's the playoffs.  Turnovers are always important in the playoffs.  Everything's important in the playoffs.  You could literally pick any factor and say that's the key.  We need to protect Luck, so protection is key.  We need to pressure Brady, so pass rush is key.  We need to establish a running game to keep the ball out of Brady's hands, so that will be key.  We need to stop their rushing attack, so that's key.  We need to be aggressive on offense and defense, so that's key.  There's no one key; there are many factors and all of them are important

It's the playoffs.  Turnovers are always important in the playoffs.  Everything's important in the playoffs.  You could literally pick any factor and say that's the key.  We need to protect Luck, so protection is key.  We need to pressure Brady, so pass rush is key.  We need to establish a running game to keep the ball out of Brady's hands, so that will be key.  We need to stop their rushing attack, so that's key.  We need to be aggressive on offense and defense, so that's key.  There's no one key; there are many factors and all of them are important

Our defense has to give up less points than our offense scores. That's the key.

There are tons of keys, but the #1 is we have to keep the score within two possessions heading into the 2nd half. We're clearly a 2nd half team, so we need to keep the score within reach at least. No more of this huge pt deficit stuff.