Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Chiefs AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait to watch the eagles game. these guys came with nothing today. Irsay is a nut, Pagano is not a good coach, jury is out on Grigson. we have Luck, no first round pick and a ton of holes going into next season.

A game has never * me off so * bad in my life.

Is there anyway the Colts can just give up and not come back for the second half?  I really don't want to see them get humiliated any further and the entire NFL to see that the only reason the Colts are in the playoffs is because the AFC south is the weakest division in the league.

How the refs seem to call things on us while they leave the chiefs alone. Does KC have any penalties yet

One of the refs that is on the field today is from Kansas City - he was supposed to go to another city, but had to come to Indy because of the weather.  That DOES NOT seem right to have a ref from the same city!!  Did you all hear the interview with the ref, he was driving from Cincy to Indy today.

1:51 left. And we receive to start the 2nd half. That's a potential 14 point swing. That could make it 31-24. We're still in this. Manusky needs to make a lot of halftime adjustments though

Hard to adjust when your 2 focal points (strip sack math and vonte davis ) have been invisible