Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jon Gruden

Rob Lowe

If the Colts were looking for a HC I wouldn't mind Gruden but I have yet to see a reason to replace Pagano.  The guy clearly gets the players motived, he's not afraid to make changes mid season, he seems to be a quick learner and no matter how you look it at, for a rookie HC to not lose 2 games in a row in 2 seasons speaks volumes about not only the job he has done but his potential as a HC as well.

Now, Gruden as a replacement at OC for Pep, is somehing that could be considered.  Although if the Colts change OCs (which I don't think they will) I would rather they look at Shanahan, as long as he doesn't bring his son along.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a grumor that Jon Gruden is finally wanting back in the game and has been quoted as saying he'd like to coach Luck and the Colts, Kirk Cousins, or Geno Smith. Would you want Gruden to replace Pagamo?

Lets see..the team is the least penalized in the league  had the fewest turnovers , won the division and is on its way to its second consecutive playoff appearance . all this despite countless injuries. Yep..we shouldnt have to put up with this!...fire em all and bring on Gruden I say!  :thmup:  ( sarcasm)

I think we need to bring back Lindy Infante, Rod Dowhower, and Frank Kush just to make people realize what they have in Pagano. 

What we have in Pagano is a rookie head coach (last year doesn't count) who is learning on the job and making mistakes throughout the year...NOBODY SPECIAL...in fact, Bruce Arians is far better.

I heard a grumor that Jon Gruden is finally wanting back in the game and has been quoted as saying he'd like to coach Luck and the Colts, Kirk Cousins, or Geno Smith. Would you want Gruden to replace Pagamo?

What about Cowler and Gruden as OC.

Of course this won't happen, silly nonsense. What would you guys do it?

Another Grumor that he now wants Detroit and Stafford

According to this actual source...since you linked absolutely nothing to back up your hallucination....Gruden's own comments indicate that your thread has been a complete waste of everyone's time.

But you can try a Kirk Ferentz "frumor" thread tomorrow if you like.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000307209/article/jon-gruden-i-dont-want-to-be-considered-for-anything

According to this actual source...since you linked absolutely nothing to back up your hallucination....Gruden's own comments indicate that your thread has been a complete waste of everyone's time.

But you can try a Kirk Ferentz "frumor" thread tomorrow if you like.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000307209/article/jon-gruden-i-dont-want-to-be-considered-for-anything

Is that you, Gruden?

Gruden maybe, NO on Tampa 2.

Pagano = Link is a valuable 4 position player. Deer in the headlights!!!

Injuries caused the recent changes and move from mediocrity, not his leadership.

He has been holding us back. IMO.

So what your saying is injuries have improved the team?

What we have in Pagano is a rookie head coach (last year doesn't count) who is learning on the job and making mistakes throughout the year...NOBODY SPECIAL...in fact, Bruce Arians is far better.

Way too early to say Pagano is nobody special or that Arians is far better.  But, considering the source, I wouldn't have expected any different.