Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What RB's do we keep next year?

Legend of Luck

Richardson

Ballard

Brown will be going on his second contract I believe and will likely want more money then a 3rd string change of pace running back is worth(he certainly is not playing like a 3rd stringer and I think is more a #2), If he wants to give a discount then do it...If not then I'd make a play for Felix Jones or Larod Stephens Howling as change of pace Backs/Returners

Bradshaw wont be back Im sure, obviously in an ideal world you take him over Howling or Jones though if he will come back

Get rid of Richardson he sucks, maybe if the Colts are lucky they could get a draft choice for him. Keep Ballard Brown and Bradshaw.

I honestly dont know what to pick apart here. The lack of understanding of Richardson's role? The lack of understanding of the interior o line situation? The inability to have patience with a 22 year old? The complete lack of understanding of how trades work? The inability to see why Bradshaw is done as a colt?

So many options. I really cant decide.

Get rid of Richardson he sucks, maybe if the Colts are lucky they could get a draft choice for him. Keep Ballard Brown and Bradshaw.

It would be a ridiculously bad idea to give up a first for a guy and trade him for less after only 5 starts

I honestly dont know what to pick apart here. The lack of understanding of Richardson's role? The lack of understanding of the interior o line situation? The inability to have patience with a 22 year old? The complete lack of understanding of how trades work? The inability to see why Bradshaw is done as a colt?

But yet you just named them all ;)  :lol:

I looooooooove the ignore button. ;)

Well tell me this smart guy, are you impressed with his body of work for the Colts? Also why is it if our O-line is so bad that Ballard, Bradshaw, and Brown haven't had much trouble picking up big chunks of yardage consistently compared to Mr. 3 yards and a cloud of dust! Why have any patience with a guy whose been in the league for a year and a half and has shown nothing to prove he was worthy of a number 1 draft pick! Yeah I have a good understanding of how trades work, and on this particular occasion Grigs blew our number 1 draft pick on this bum! And why is Bradshaw done, sure he's injured but he was doing great before he got injured, and its not like he's 35, he's only 28! I'm sure he has a few more good years left in him, and he would be worth resigning, and it wouldn't take a lot of money to resign him!

Richardson

Ballard

Brown will be offered an extension, not how much $$ will be offered.

Havili

We'll either draft or get another RB in FA to compete in training camp.

I loved Bradshaw, but no way he'll be back. His injury record is gonna hurt him.

I put Havili in his own little world. Personally I think Bradshaw was sealed as one and done when the Trent trade happened. I agree with your list..