Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck: "If you don't know Hilton, you will now"

Everyone

I owe Hilton a steak dinner or something. Gave me 37 fantasy points. Was trailing opponent by 15 before Colts game, won by 22 solely because of Hilton. And I was starting him due to the fact that two of my other starters were on bye weeks.

Thanks T.Y!

I have him on my team to.

Here is looking at you Pep, DHB doesn't need to be number one option anymore Hilton is the guy.  I think we knew going into the game that Luck was headed towards greatness and while I think he took a step forward tonight playing without security blanket Reggie Wayne I think most of us expected that happen.  What we saw tonight was Hilton grow up and show he could very well be our future number one WR.  It's one thing to perform when you are on the other side of Reggie Wayne.  It's a whole other thing to do it when you have to be the guy because the other two guys are hurt and the other team knows the ball is coming your way and it's crunch time in the fourth quarter. 

That bomb to TY reminded me of Manning to Marv.

TY just came out and said in the #1. DHB doesn't seem to have the killer instinct and his body catching doesn't help.

You can tell Luck struggled the first half with the rush, guys dropping balls and not having Wayne. But I think he will get it figured out. Like the second half performance

TY is becoming our new #1. I think it's now hard to dispute it.

In some ways I think he has an even tougher road to travel than Reggie did, though, because Reggie learned for something like 6 years with Marv being the #1. TY has had a year and a half before having to do so.

That's not to say TY is the next Reggie, but those are still impressive shoes to try to fill in year #2 of your career. We'll see how he does the rest of the year. Hopefully last night is the start of something very beautiful.