Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The **OFFICIAL** Colts vs. Texans Thread

bap1331

Okay so the key to this game will be the WR positions. Most of our first down conversions were on 3rd down which was Reggie Wayne as the target. So the offense will be a huge component to this game.

Next is that the Texans will try to pound hard on the d and run down the clock. Casey keenum was not well performing one pressure against the chiefs so we need to put pressure on him.

So yes, anything else?

Guest TeamLoloJones

@KBowenColts: Gary Kubiak on Indy conference call said Arian Foster and Ben Tate will be "very limited" at today's practice, likely game-time decisions

I hope they don't play.  If they have a street FA RB trying to pick up blitzes,  it will be a long night for Case.  (Or a really short night.)

Since the Texans really need a win against the Colts Kubiak should be expected to throw all in - they just cannot afford a division loss much less one against the Colts. If it was me I would come up with a surprise type game plan with the new QB they will play. If they can't beat us one on one then roll the dice. I know Kubiak is conservative but his rear end in on the line and another loss welds the coffin shut. Anyway I hope it's a good game and only the Bengals and Chiefs can be considered cause to pause but we have beaten the three best so far so the Colts must be doing something right for a bunch of new guys.

The repercussions of a loss for the Colts are way more than that for the Texans, IMO. The Texans aren't going anywhere even with a win, but the Colts could lose AFC ground with a loss.

I'm hoping we show up.  Wouldn't be quite an embarrassing loss, but it would be a shameful one with as much ground as we can gain on the rest of the division.  But more importantly, we need to keep it close so that we could keep getting a 2nd round playoff home game a reality.  No one is going to win on the road in Denver or KC in the playoffs, no one, so we need to "put up" this weekend.