John Waylon

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 18, 2011 - reply to rude comment
Hidden by Nadine, October 18, 2011 - reply to rude comment

:facepalm:

Welcome to reading 101.

That is the unedited quote, right there. Does it say

?

After a close inspection it in fact does not. It says:

Let's analyze it closely and break it down and see if we can find the important part, shall we?

Hmmm......

That implicates no one specifically, but encompasses a large group with the same sentiment.

However, the wrench in you supposed singling out, however, is that if you are not of that sentiment, you couldn't be implicated by the comment...

Come on, this is simple stuff and shouldn't be this hard to comprehend... :rollseyes:

So degrading someone else by repeating your idiocracy in quotes makes you feel like you have a handle on people online? You must have no contol of your life outside of the internet if you feel you must act like a nonsense to everyone who doesn't agree with you. Get a life.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 18, 2011 - rude
Hidden by Nadine, October 18, 2011 - rude

So degrading someone else by repeating your idiocracy in quotes makes you feel like you have a handle on people online? You must have no contol of your life outside of the internet if you feel you must act like a nonsense to everyone who doesn't agree with you. Get a life.

I totally agree with you!This guy(the squid)should've been banned a long time ago.He gets away with a lot of crap on here.I've seen others get banned for a lot less.I guess its who you know.I've seen him verbally abuse/insult multiple patrons with no repercussions.I think its time that he goes silently into that good night.I'm sick of him and have been for months.He treats others like garbage,just because they refute his nonsense.And the ole' palm-to-face smily isn't funny after 1 million times.

Seeing members photoshop Andrew Luck's head to an old jim sorgi picture.That disgust me beyond belief.They have absolutely no loyalty to the GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL-TIME!I think its time that the vast majority of our fanbase do a little soul searchin' and look-up the word 'LOYALTY'.The first injury this guy substained(manning),they're calling for trades and replacements.We didn't deserve this man or his greatness.

Seeing members photoshop Andrew Luck's head to an old jim sorgi picture.That disgust me beyond belief.They have absolutely no loyalty to the GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL-TIME!I think its time that the vast majority of our fanbase do a little soul searchin' and look-up the word 'LOYALTY'.The first injury this guy substained(manning),they're calling for trades and replacements.We didn't deserve this man or his greatness.

Thats horrendous, glad I have never seen it, I would of lost my guts

People fighting in this thread is worse. Personal shots........incredibly rude and detailed personal shots

I took literally zero personal shots.

I had to go into painfully great detail to point that out because it wasn't painfully obvious the first time as it should have been. If I insult someone, they'll know it and I'll want them to know it, but I'll not have someone thinking I insulted them when in fact I did not.

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread

I took literally zero personal shots.

I had to go into painfully great detail to point that out because it wasn't painfully obvious the first time as it should have been. If I insult someone, they'll know it and I'll want them to know it, but I'll not have someone thinking I insulted them when in fact I did not.

Seriously? You can't post on here and make your point without insulting someone? Rediculous.

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread

Seriously? You can't post on here and make your point without insulting someone? Rediculous.

lol.

Whatever, man. You see EVERYTHING as a personal shot. coffee.gif

I thought having 8 teeth removed like I did this morning, but to my surprised that honestly wasn't as painful as this.

But I'm gonna turn serious here. Being 0-6 is not comparable to some of the things me and my family have gone through. I love the Colts, but I can name off a dozen things worse than that. Most notably just recently losing my Grandmother...much worse than 0-6.

I thought having 8 teeth removed like I did this morning, but to my surprised that honestly wasn't as painful as this.

But I'm gonna turn serious here. Being 0-6 is not comparable to some of the things me and my family have gone through. I love the Colts, but I can name off a dozen things worse than that. Most notably just recently losing my Grandmother...much worse than 0-6.

The thread isn't supposed to be serious. It's supposed to be funny answers like "An episode of jersey shore" or "Watching a redskins game" to help lighten the mood and get something out of the nothing we're getting but we've ventured off that path this week. Dunno what happened. The past two weeks were good threads, but this one sputtered and burned out quickly...

Maybe our 0-7 thread will get things back to form... Hopefully.

lol.

Whatever, man. You see EVERYTHING as a personal shot. coffee.gif

And you constantly like to take personal shots at people. And when you degrade someone.. ya, i think that's considered a personal shot. I don't take everything as a personal shot, but i will call you out every time you do it cause quiet frankly EVERYONES sick of it.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2011 - argument
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2011 - argument

And you constantly like to take personal shots at people. And when you degrade someone.. ya, i think that's considered a personal shot. I don't take everything as a personal shot, but i will call you out every time you do it cause quiet frankly EVERYONES sick of it.

zzz... Saying "The anti-Luck crowd's excuse is lame" when your not even a part of the anti luck crowd is a personal shot....

Right. However that works. I'll keep that in mind moving forward. coffee.gif

I'm with you on it as well.Its time to wrangle him in.I also encourage everyone else to do it.If he keeps it up,then we should completely ignore him until he goes away.Its been too long and the face to palm smily is getting old real quick.

Its raining cats and dogs in Ohio....or rather, lions and tigers

Ohio ehh? My wife was there for a month back in May...Dayton to be exact. She was doing some training up at Wright Patterson....what an awesome AFB and the museum is phenomenal...I wish I had more time to appreciate our great American history. I was able to come up for a weekend and spend it with her...but then this thing called SCHOOL and WORK and KIDS made me go back home. I sure liked it there...and the whole time it was raining and overcast..that was around the time quite a few tornadoes were rolling through surrounding areas.

But to lighten the mood...at least this hasn't become a BRADY MANNING debate .. yet. Teasing.

That just gave me a better idea...we can still have the debate. Which QB was more productive in their injury season, Brady or Manning...now I know we can certainly debate that...who's a better injured QB? LOL!!! rotfl

That just gave me a better idea...we can still have the debate. Which QB was more productive in their injury season, Brady or Manning...now I know we can certainly debate that...who's a better injured QB? LOL!!! rotfl

Manning...easily!He tried some futuristic stemcell regenerate mod edit to try and come back!lol!And tom was just in some big robotic looking boot runnin' errands for his hot wife.

Sorry to hear about your teeth. That had to have been very painful.

But, I am even more sorry to read about the recent loss of your grandmother.

I am sending hugs to you. :hug:

The thread isn't supposed to be serious. It's supposed to be funny answers like "An episode of jersey shore" or "Watching a redskins game" to help lighten the mood and get something out of the nothing we're getting but we've ventured off that path this week. Dunno what happened. The past two weeks were good threads, but this one sputtered and burned out quickly...

Maybe our 0-7 thread will get things back to form... Hopefully.

peanuts and hairdoos

Thats just the vicodin talkin........

Please refrain from making narcotic comments.That's offensive and not everyone within our society supports such things/views.

Please refrain from making narcotic comments.That's offensive and not everyone within our society supports such things/views.

So a our doctors are wrong? seriously,.... Not only is the Colt forum a site for infio but it is also a site for grammar and ......... nevermind.

She said she had 8 teeth removed, hence the joking remark about prescription pain medication. What are you, like 12 years old?

I'll tell ya what. If you think my post was offensive then report it to a mod instead of trying to play junior moderator and ticking other posters off like you've been doing in every other thread.