Reggie's injury [Merge]

House

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'm pretty worried about this one.  He just acted like he knew it was something pretty serious.  I seen the doc mouth something to him on the bench and he started pounding the chair.  Man, what a downer on a great night.  Really hope it turns out for the best.

I'm worried too.  Reggie is my all time favorite athlete.  At least he was able to walk to the locker room under his own power.

Guest TeamLoloJones

This explains how he catches balls so easily. He stabs at the ball with his bone claws.......

Don't let Seahawks fans hear about this....they already complained that Reggie uses stick-em. 

I was worried about it but I got little more confortable when I saw him walking off the field. But im not a doctor so I can only hope its not serious

When Marvin hurt his knee against Denver he came back into the field, caught a pass to keep his streak going, left, then missed the rest of the regular season (and was worthless in the playoffs).

Pagano said it was a blood bath in this game. He's right.......

He also called us the grittiest football team he has ever been a part of.

Too bad, Reggie getting hurt was a big damper on a perfect night. Lets hope for the best.

Oh yeah they were playing a playoff style of game tonight in front of a playoff type of crowd.  Both of those teams wanted that game BAD.

Oh yeah they were playing a playoff style of game tonight in front of a playoff type of crowd.  Both of those teams wanted that game BAD.

I had a bad feeling before this game there would be a lot of injuries. We both went to town on each other lol.

I don't know if anyone was seriously hurt on Denver but sometimes you don't know until later.

It sucks but as the game went on I felt like we were just going to keep getting mauled with the injury bug. It was just that type of game.

I had a bad feeling before this game there would be a lot of injuries. We both went to town on each other lol.

I don't know if anyone was seriously hurt on Denver but sometimes you don't know until later.

It sucks but as the game went on I felt like we were just going to keep getting mauled with the injury bug. It was just that type of game.

Small bit of good injury news but on the pre-game show they said they are hopeful that Werner will be ready after the bye.

I don't know who we can go get.  I think the trade deadline has been pushed back or at least we had better hope it has because it used to be week six.  There isn't a number one WR just waiting for the Colts to sign him though.  If they make a move though it's going to have be a guy I think they view could be a future number one for years to come.  I don't think they will just rent a guy. 

Josh Gordon or Justin Blackmon maybe. It'd be a great day if they somehow got both.

Josh Gordon or Justin Blackmon maybe. It'd be a great day if they somehow got both.

I'd be a little surprised if they get one no way they are getting both and I really doubt the Jags are going to trade Blackmon and I can almost promise you they aren't going to trade him with in the division.

Reggie is 13's expert and normally does the news show after Sunday Night games and has not been seen tonight.  They did say they saw him walk out of the locker room but unless they took the leg off right there in the locker room he had to get out of there some how.  He did NOT speak to media at all after the game.  Clearly that doesn't say anything about his injury but it's not a good sign. 

I'd be a little surprised if they get one no way they are getting both and I really doubt the Jags are going to trade Blackmon and I can almost promise you they aren't going to trade him with in the division.

Yea, I understand Blackmon would be the less realistic option but I remember speculation he would be traded before. Gordon would be a great addition to the offense especially if Reggie unfortunately missed time.

Reggie walked out of the locker room, and past the reporters of channel 13. That is a good sign.

How else was he going to get out of the lockerroom?  He's also their expert he always does interviews with them win or lose the fact he wouldn't talk to them is a bigger sign IMO.  With that said that's why we have MRI machines and all we are going to do tonight is throw out speculation so all we can do is hope for the best right now.  Reggie's a pretty tough guy so unless it's a season ending injury I'd expect him back sooner rather than later. 

Yea, I understand Blackmon would be the less realistic option but I remember speculation he would be traded before. Gordon would be a great addition to the offense especially if Reggie unfortunately missed time.

Gordan would be the most realistic option if we go the trade route.  I am not even sure that's an option though, the NFL trade deadline used to be week six but I am pretty sure it got pushed back but I could be wrong and if it hasn't been then trades aren't an options. 

Right now I think the best option is hope Reggie is okay.  No one we can get is going to be as good as he is.

How else was he going to get out of the lockerroom?  He's also their expert he always does interviews with them win or lose the fact he wouldn't talk to them is a bigger sign IMO.  With that said that's why we have MRI machines and all we are going to do tonight is throw out speculation so all we can do is hope for the best right now.  Reggie's a pretty tough guy so unless it's a season ending injury I'd expect him back sooner rather than later. 

If Reggie walked out of the locker room on his own, I feel that as a good sign, I would think if they thought it was a torn ACL they would give him crutches or send someone with him or something like that

Unfortunate injury to Wayne but now maybe we can see what Da'rick Rogers can do as the #1 WR until he Wayne comes back from injury.

a guy on the PS isn't going to become the number one WR in his first game.  If he was that good he would be on the active roster and not on the PS. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

Unfortunate injury to Wayne but now maybe we can see what Da'rick Rogers can do as the #1 WR until he Wayne comes back from injury.

Just read on ESPN that both Sam Bradford and Brian Cushing are out for the year.  It's been a tough day for a lot of teams.