Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie's injury [Merge]

House

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you thinking the recovery time is? I think because of age 4-5 weeks depedning.

we don't even know the injury yet. Knee sprains are often what they call something till they do an MRI and that's when you find out what the real injury is. Hopefully it is just a knee sprain but I am still holding my breath.

we don't even know the injury yet. Knee sprains are often what they call something till they do an MRI and that's when you find out what the real injury is. Hopefully it is just a knee sprain but I am still holding my breath.

I said this as well when i said "just because he walked off, don't mean it ain't a tear" But i was yelled at for thinking like that, so im going to stick to a knee sprain 

lol we have to wait until tomorrow?

You know I agree with Dustin that I could see Grigs making a move if it's serious.

We can win the division without him but it would really put a damper on any SB hopes right now.

I don't know who we can go get.  I think the trade deadline has been pushed back or at least we had better hope it has because it used to be week six.  There isn't a number one WR just waiting for the Colts to sign him though.  If they make a move though it's going to have be a guy I think they view could be a future number one for years to come.  I don't think they will just rent a guy. 

I don't know who we can go get.  I think the trade deadline has been pushed back or at least we had better hope it has because it used to be week six.  There isn't a number one WR just waiting for the Colts to sign him though.  If they make a move though it's going to have be a guy I think they view could be a future number one for years to come.  I don't think they will just rent a guy. 

I would not be expecting the Colts to go trade for Calvin Johnson lol. But, getting another quality guy wouldn't hurt either.......

Then again we don't know how serious it is so it's just all speculation here too.

I'm pretty worried about this one.  He just acted like he knew it was something pretty serious.  I seen the doc mouth something to him on the bench and he started pounding the chair.  Man, what a downer on a great night.  Really hope it turns out for the best.

I would not be expecting the Colts to go trade for Calvin Johnson lol. But, getting another quality guy wouldn't hurt either.......

Then again we don't know how serious it is so it's just all speculation here too.

Right, trust me I would be okay with a trade for Calvin but something tells me the Lions aren't going to part with him lol.  The Lions whole game plan is throw the ball up and go get it. 

Just fair warning the last time we had to go get a WR during the season we came up with Hank Baskett, that's probably what we are looking at a guy along that level.  I think I'd rather trust DHB, Hilton, and Brazil if it comes to that. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

This. I really hope he will be okay this year since Luck seems so guilty. It would kill him if it was serious.

Or it would motivate him to go out there and win for Reggie...we all know how Luck plays when motivated.