Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good Job Today Colts Fans

englishcoltsfan

I'm usually by far the loudest in my section. Today Colts Fans did great! The people around me really picked it up a BIG notch. As for me, swallowing my second dose of Advil cuz my throat hurts so bad. No complaints. Sooo worth it! Have been season ticket holder since our last year in the RCA dome and I've only heard it louder than today once....Colts beat the Pats in AFC championship.

That was the loudest I've heard the Luke get (up there with the Packers game last year). 

I'm sure that noise level helped our D out a lot on the final drive. I can barely speak right now for all the yelling during the game.

Anyone else at the game, what was it like in your section?

:)

For real.  I barely am starting to get my voice back.  My brother, who never really yells at all lost his voice.  Colts fans showed the world who the REAL 12th Man was today!

Crowd brought it today.  They were even doing the siren thing Seattle does.  I've give Seahawks fans credit they travel well.  There were a lot of them at the game today.  Most were pretty cool the couple sitting by me were really nice but there was one really loud and annoying lady behind us.  "Saying things like here comes a turnover" every time Luck came on the field, screaming about how Winter was the only reason we could move the ball, and just screaming Third Down like I guess they do at Seahawks games any chance she got.  It didn't go well for her Wilson threw that last pick...

The people in my section wouldn't sit down long enough to even enjoy the game. I mean how many $6 beers can one person drink and how many times do you have to go to the bathroom during a game??????

If your me.

A lot lol.

The people in my section wouldn't sit down long enough to even enjoy the game.  I mean how many $6 beers can one person drink and how many times do you have to go to the bathroom during a game??????

Where are you finding $6.00 beers? 2004?  I paid $7.50 a piece for ours.

Was it as silent as it sounded on my tv during the first quarter?

Not really. We were making a decent amount of noise. What tends to happen is the crowd gets a little deflated when the other team keeps making big plays during 'loud' downs. Also Seattle were killing us in the first quarter.

That was the loudest I've heard the Luke get (up there with the Packers game last year). 

I'm sure that noise level helped our D out a lot on the final drive. I can barely speak right now for all the yelling during the game.

Anyone else at the game, what was it like in your section?

:)

That's what I always say about the fans GO Horse!

Not really. We were making a decent amount of noise. What tends to happen is the crowd gets a little deflated when the other team keeps making big plays during 'loud' downs. Also Seattle were killing us in the first quarter.

There was next to no noise coming from my tv from the crowd early on. Glad it was well represented at the actual stadium.

Yes, LOS was ROCKIN' in the 4th quarter!!  The crowd was actually pretty good at the beginning too, but the offensive performance kinda took the crowd out of the game.  Then the blocked field goal return by Howell and we were right back into it!!  Up and down, up and down...I was exhausted by the end of the game!!  It was FANTASTIC!!  At least for THIS weekend, Seattle needs to lower their flag for the 12th Man, because the Indy 12th Man ROCKED!!!