Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Bullies Of The AFC. Colts Article

krunk

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000250129/article/andrew-luck-indianapolis-colts-thriving-with-oldschool-offense

Getting all this praise is good but I'm hoping we stay focused. I never thought I would see the day that the Colts would be used in the same line as bully. Of course I like it!

It's amazing that we, as fans get the honor to experience!

Did you guys see Sundays games?! Of course you did! One penalty all game long guys. That's coaching. And now you can say, we shouldn't have a problem with keeping our guys focused, even if we have the praise of the entire league.

Great point and I totally agree.  We are well coached, and that goes very far in this league.  With parody at an all time high(minus jags), good coaching is definitely an x factor in a lot of these outcomes.  I am enjoying this season thus far, high expectations!!

GO COLTS!

it was one game guys, i was super excited after that win as much as the next guy. Lets just try and regain our footing.... we still aren't even a power house in our division. Hou is a good football team and Ten is playing at a high level also. Let us take care of our business and see what happens before we talk about being bullies and such.

Guest TeamLoloJones

As long as the team keeps their focus on the next game we should be ok.  I should think the coaches, Reggie, Luck, Mathis, Bethea should keep them focused on the Jags.  If for no other reason then they beat us once last year.  

DHB, Gosder Cherilus, Greg Toler, and Landry should all be very focused.  After coming from their respective teams (Raiders/ LIons/ Cards/ Jets/ Skins) they have little experience of being the favorite to win a game.  They have no idea what the phrase "trap game" even means.

it was one game guys, i was super excited after that win as much as the next guy. Lets just try and regain our footing.... we still aren't even a power house in our division. Hou is a good football team and Ten is playing at a high level also. Let us take care of our business and see what happens before we talk about being bullies and such.

It's like people magically forgot all the hand wringing that went on the last two weeks...

I'd feel a lot more comfortable about the bully tag (on defense) if the Niners didn't just stop running... and if Gore didn't average 7.5 yards a clip and Miller nearly 5.  It's hard to be a bully when you're 26th in rush yds allowed. Seattle and Tennessee will be good tests... They don't have a problem staying with the run.

Great point and I totally agree. We are well coached, and that goes very far in this league. With parody at an all time high(minus jags), good coaching is definitely an x factor in a lot of these outcomes. I am enjoying this season thus far, high expectations!!

GO COLTS!

For clarity, I think you mean parity. Parody is when something is getting spoofed.