Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders @ Broncos - MNF

LucasOilStadium

u might find some of this interesting, 

http://forums.colts.com/topic/20724-oakland-15-at-denver-9-23-13-830-est/

injury reports story lines , what to look for , Raider sack masters and innovative  blitz package's Via Dennis allen defensive HC was with  Broncos before Oaklands 

Broncos no pass rush esp if Phiipis doesnt play with back spasms , is questionable

Clark will be tested, if calrk hols maybe wiith 2 TE oin for chip blocks  then Peyton can torch the DBs 

Must stop McFadden & Pryor

Just had and wanted to post a thread on tonight's Monday Night Football featuring our former Colt Peyton Manning. Hope the future Hall-Of Famer does a great performance at Sports Authority Field At Mile High Stadium in front of a nationally/ televised audience, and sellout crowd against the Ray-deed on ESPN. Go Peyton!

The Broncos should kill but it's divisional so who knows?

I hope Peyton has a week like week 1. I'm behind in my FF & I have him & J. Thomas.

Light em up Peyton.

Wish Peyton the best...and I hope he doesn't get hit with Clady being out.  Raiders do have a pass rush.

Indeed. The Raiders have been very productive in pressuring the qb their first two games. I think they will get some hands on him...but as long as they can contain Pryor like we did Kaep they should have plenty of chances to score. I don't see any record setting performances but I don't see why he can't throw for 300yds and 3 tds and Broncos win 38-17. 

That said we've all seen this is the NFL and every team has a TON of pride....especially DIVISION RIVALS! I think we see another slow start for the Broncos before they adjust and pull away.

you know what, I'm getting pretty sick of the smart mouths on here. its ridiculous. The Raiders suck and I've never liked them. Get a clue.

Ms. Peacock, in the library, with the candlestick. I also prefer the term "Loveable Jerk" to smart mouth.

Wasn't Flynn supposed to be their QB? That's probably why. They thought they'd be better when they made the schedule

Just looking at the slate from yesterday I would have chosen Texans/Ravens, Pack/Bengals, Colts/49ers. There's a reason I don't get paid to make the schedule though.

None of those teams have anyone named Manning!! The Colts got no love this year for primetime!!

Yeah, the only thing I can think is that they wanted to put the Broncos on the maximum amount of times, but the scheduling is so complicated that their options were limited. Lousy matchup though, so I'd say their priorities are a bit off.