Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC Chiefs

danlhart87

Guest TeamLoloJones

Arrowhead will be rockin when Denver and SD come to town. I could see Chiefs winning both!

Arrowhead is a tough place to play even when the Chiefs are a bottom feeder team, I could see KC going 6-2 or better at home this year.

Great? I wouldn't go that far. They have played two likely lottery teams

Agreed. I'd say they're a very good team, but not in the same great/elite echelon as SEA or DEN.  I'd put them up there with the likes of GB, HOU, SF.

If K.C. had a great or even just a good QB they'd be pretty scary. Alex Smith is a far cry from terrible/Sanchez level, but he's just plain mediocre.

K.C. will probably only lose 4-5 games this season given their schedule. Two of which will come from the Broncos.

we will have to wait and see how KC does . . . they are my surprise pick for 2013 . . . I loved their D, but was not that impressed with the offense, especially with the field position they were given last night . . .

we will get a better idea of the chiefs when they play a team like Broncos who can hurt you if you do not capitalize on good field position . . . it should be fun to watch . .. got a game against HOU mid season then have two games against DEN around Thanksgiving . . .

Hey, remember when the Cardinals started out 4-0 last year?

Exactly.

true, but do you remember when the Texans couldn't win the division . . . you never know when a team is going to break out . . . will they be the 4-0 Cardinals and go 3-9 and end up 7-9, or will they be like your Texans and break through and make the playoffs . . . we will see . . . I think the 2013 Chiefs have more positive additions than the 2012 Cardinals had before 2012 . . . my two cents . . .

3 reasons Chiefs could beat the Broncos

1. Their D has been crazy good and will put plenty of pressure on Manning.

2. Charles is the big X FACTOR who could keep Peyton Manning off the field.

3. One of the games will be played at Arrowhead stadium which is always tough for road teams.

Chiefs are a great team just like I said they would be. Their D is scary as crap right now!

I'm with you.  Been saying it all offseason long.  They may not have a QB that is your typical superbowl type of QB, but he's good enough to win a superbowl if the talent is around him.  Not saying KC will win the superbowl, but they do have a chance.  Good team if they can stay healthy.

true, but do you remember when the Texans couldn't win the division . . . you never know when a team is going to break out . . . will they be the 4-0 Cardinals and go 3-9 and end up 7-9, or will they be like your Texans and break through and make the playoffs . . . we will see . . . I think the 2013 Chiefs have more positive additions than the 2012 Cardinals had before 2012 . . . my two cents . . .

I think the '13 Chiefs are better than the '12 Cardinals...on offense, anyway. But still, that offense has to score. It's gonna have to win a shootout one of these days. 

I think the '13 Chiefs are better than the '12 Cardinals...on offense, anyway. But still, that offense has to score. It's gonna have to win a shootout one of these days. 

yes the offense does not look playoff worthy, but they have time to turn it around . . . we'll have to wait and see . . . it is on Smith's shoulders, he has an opportunity to prove his worth in the league, time will tell if he is able to do it . . .

It will be interesting to see if they can sustain the good play all year long, I wasn't real impressed with the Philly win, Philly has some good players for sure but they are led by Vick as the QB and to this day he would still be a better running back then he is QB if he could take the pounding, which he has proven he cant. Again KC is 1 step closer...But it was the Eagles

we will have to wait and see how KC does . . . they are my surprise pick for 2013 . . . I loved their D, but was not that impressed with the offense, especially with the field position they were given last night . . .

we will get a better idea of the chiefs when they play a team like Broncos who can hurt you if you do not capitalize on good field position . . .

Exactly!!! That was the ceiling that Alex Smith did not have while playing elite teams that prompted Harbaugh to go with Kaepernick.

If the Chiefs do not generate 2 or 3 turnovers a game, it is hard for them to manufacture points. Give Brady or Peyton that kind of field position, they will be putting up 3 more TDs instead of 3 FGs.

yes the offense does not look playoff worthy, but they have time to turn it around . ..

If Rex Grossman could "lead" Chicago to the Super Bowl, it's not too much of a stretch for Alex Smith to do it. At the very least, they shouldn't have an issue getting a wild card.

The big difference is Chicago's defense was better. (Not that K.C. is a slouch.)  The Ravens did it with Trent Dilfer and even won the Superbowl, but they had a better D than current K.C and 2006 Chicago. The Ravens also had a great run game where all Dilfer had to do was hand it off to McGahee and not screw it up.

They beat 3 teams that are not going to make the playoffs. Don't get over excited. Wait till they play the Denver Peyton's, or the New England Brady's. I would bet the Atlanta Melting Ices could kick the Tomatoes around.

Funny how K.C. gets all this credit under Ried, yet the Saints too beat 3 teams that aren't going to make the playoffs and they are considered "lucky".

They beat 3 teams that are not going to make the playoffs. Don't get over excited. Wait till they play the Denver Peyton's, or the New England Brady's. I would bet the Atlanta Melting Ices could kick the Tomatoes around.

Funny how K.C. gets all this credit under Ried, yet the Saints too beat 3 teams that aren't going to make the playoffs and they are considered "lucky".

Welcome back Bogie!!!!

:applause: