Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network says Browns have our 4th round pick in 2014 too

chad72

Guest TeamLoloJones

We'll probably pick up low round picks with future deals before the next draft.

We are VERY active

Watch Grisgon get more picks for undrafted free agents.  This guy is starting to look like a genius.

Colts 2012 Draft Class:

Andrew Luck

Trent Richardson

Coby Fleener

Dwayne Allen

T.y. Hilton

Vick Ballard

Josh Chapman

This may go down as the greatest draft in NFL history. (Even without TRich, since we didn't actually draft him)

Grigson is like that guy that keeps payday advancing to stay ahead lol....that said we won't have a first rd pick next year (no way we can get back in) and we will likely be picking late in the second...going to be very boring draft night next year!

Saves me from watching the draft on Thursday. Just focus on Friday and go from there. :)

Guest TeamLoloJones

Grigson is like that guy that keeps payday advancing to stay ahead lol....that said we won't have a first rd pick next year (no way we can get back in) and we will likely be picking late in the second...going to be very boring draft night next year!

Why do you say that?  We could always trade a future 1st to get back in the first next year if there is a guy we gotta have.  Alot of teams trade out the first every year.

Why do you say that?  We could always trade a future 1st to get back in the first next year if there is a guy we gotta have.  Alot of teams trade out the first every year.

I just think it would be expensive. Likely costing a second and next years first likely...we just don't have picks stock piled to do it...but yes...anything is possible...no one would have ever guessed getting Trent was possible before the other day....sad thing is this will lead to a bunch of threads like trade a 3rd rounder for Larry Fitzgerald threads now lol...

Watch Grisgon get more picks for undrafted free agents.  This guy is starting to look like a genius.

Colts 2012 Draft Class:

Andrew Luck

Trent Richardson

Coby Fleener

Dwayne Allen

T.y. Hilton

Vick Ballard

Josh Chapman

This may go down as the greatest draft in NFL history. (Even without TRich, since we didn't actually draft him)

And Lavon Brazill...he is pretty fast with good hands...he may be a keeper if he stays off the weed.

Can someone tell me if the Browns have the Colts 4th round pick too along with the 1st round pick? Was that from this trade or for something else?

I saw it flash on NFL Network that the Browns have our 4th rounder last night.

The only link I can find is this:

http://www.draftbrowns.com/2014-browns-draft-picks/

They do have it.

We traded a 2014  4th round pick for a 2013 5th round pick so we could take..........................

DL Montori Hughes

Yeah, that 4th was traded so we could pick the great Montori Hughes...the next Haloti Ngata.

What we got was a lazy fat boy who can't keep off the blubber.

He is a workin blubber in progress... :)

Hey, the T.Y.Hilton move up the draft move worked out for us, so lets call it even at worst. Besides, DL is harder to crack into the rotation as a rookie than WR.  :)