Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guard John Moffitt traded the Broncos.

Dustin

found off rotoworld...

A bum knee voided Moffitt's trade to Cleveland, but the Broncos are willing to take a chance on his health. Moffitt has made 15 career starts, but will come off the bench behind Zane Beadles and Louis Vasquez in Denver. That's if he can get healthy. It's worth noting Moffitt played some center in college. Ryan Lilja is currently penciled in, but center is a major question mark for the Broncos.

I live in Colorado Springs and the word out here is they are not happy with the Center position... They are hoping starting C  Walden will be back around the 8th game, but no one knows

I don't know anything about the Seahawks oline depth, but if they were actively shopping him than the chances are he wasn't making the top 53 anyway. You could certainly assume the same about Siliga. Makes sense for both teams - although considering that Lilja hasn't participated in the last couple of practices, it sadly could mean that his return isn't going well. 

Yep, the guy who picked boogers at the combine with cameras on him, I remember him. :)

http://seattle.sbnation.com/seattle-seahawks/2011/2/26/2017645/john-moffitt-picks-nose-eats-booger-nfl-combine-video

Sounds like a party guy, look at this, Broncos can have him :).

uh.. so becaus he dressed like a goof.. he is a partier and a dud? well, if thats the case.. McAfee is as well. Matter fact, i think McAfee is a looser.

Yep, the guy who picked boogers at the combine with cameras on him, I remember him. :)

http://seattle.sbnation.com/seattle-seahawks/2011/2/26/2017645/john-moffitt-picks-nose-eats-booger-nfl-combine-video

Sounds like a party guy, look at this, Broncos can have him :).

Yikes. That is disgusting. You could tell he didn't know the camera was on him.

Yikes. That is disgusting. You could tell he didn't know the camera was on him.

u asked earlier elswhere about bronco news

so Here  is some  and probably a parting long comment,  dont expect a daily commentary , even can miss a week or more when season starts, things difficult ,. I will reaad  all forum topics though when can

they traded for him as Lijja knee that had surgery is acting up and cant practice at all and future uncertain & arent in love with Manny I read aand for depth  but many seems to have it locked at least for season start and Mofit has played center, he also had offseason knee surgerey , 

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23909293/wes-welker-back-at-broncos-practice-ryan-lilja

also think the booger is bad ,how about this arrest history, 

Last may, John Moffitt, who was just traded to the Broncos, was arrested at a mall parking lot for urinating between cars. It was his second of such offenses. Let's just hope the league doesn't find out about his obvious over-hydration.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/8/20/4642044/john-moffitt-a-former-serial-urinator

also Stewart Bradley starting MIKE had wrist surgery so signed FA  

Middle Linebacker Paris Lenon

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/8/20/4640448/broncos-sign-veteran-middle-linebacker-paris-lenon

Finally  read some wonder how does NFL know Miller didnt drop the 1st test really by accident, i am no way saying he did nor defending him, however what is wondered is in past supposedly a player was allowed to re test in an appropriate time frame I have read, & not after hydrating due to practice almost guaranteeing another diluted sample

Thus is this new NFL policy, dont have link, but read that, how true it is I dont know

Baily may be back for Ravens may not as sprain is bad unlike welkers

Cromartie and clady want to play this weekend

MILLER  still taking 1st team practice reps , & so far will play as team is only talking about   plan B but wants miller to practice as much as can and probably play, once suspension starts he cant practice , only lift weight at facility I read and team wants him least rusty as possible

, yes overlapping topics , really no time to isolate Thats all for me on forum now save for 

Now off to meet with 1 of mom's Drs on strategy etc, also minor surgery for her Monday, its really no biggy, just needs every so often to keep carcinoma discovered this year in check and not subject her  to 40 radiation treatments that was estimated & if i dont supervise the dressing changes , which are done daily , as I found out last time there are to much assumptions made between in house nurses, outside attendant nurse that comes in for  dressing change   , Internist at assisted living & one who washes her unless i personally coordinate to make sure , even 3 pages of detailed notes I wrote and gave to 1 nurse for distribution after last procedure was not distributed at aall, and when I attempted to talk to her Internist  who is supposed to supervise all, he thought all was well as never saw my notes, nor did other nurses or both in house and outside attendant care one they are called and healing didnt start til I made sure of things

Thats just 1 reason why things are crazy and this continuous procedure may last years , & at 95 that may mean for her life

Take care my friend , Best of luck to your pats, my Colts and lets see if peyton can carry another team but he has to be wondering whats next, I say get willis back , the RB's have shown nothing to me save for maning being drilled last game after Ball misssed his block,, maning completed the pass to Jul Thomas but was flattened and could of been bad