Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bills Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Welcome back to gameday Colts fans! Our Colts begin their 30th anniversary here in Indianapolis as they host the visiting Buffalo Bills this afternoon with the gametime and kickoff from LOS 1;35PM. Eastern Standard Time.

Chuck Pagano also returns in his second year as Head Coach, as is QB Andrew Luck, who led the Colts in the greatest regular season turnaround in team history from 3-13 iin 2011, to 11-5 in 2012, and a playoff berth, losing abruptly to eventual Super Bowl XLVII Champion Baltimore Ravens.

Fans and the Colts coaching staff will also see the rookies recently picked from the recent NFL Draft play on the field this afternoon, including first round pick DE Bjorn Werner from Florida State, S John Boyett, TE Justice Cunningham, C Khaled Holmes, DT Montori Hughes, G Hugh Thornton, and RB Kerwynn Williams.

Key veteran additions include CB Vontae Davis in a trade with Miami, Tim Hasselback, expected to backup Andrew Luck at QB, CB Greg Toler, and S Laron Landry.

Key losses from last year's Colts team from 2012 though include, Donnie Avery, Austin Collie, Dwight Freeney, Jerry Hughes, Drew Stanton, and Tom Zbikowski.

Veteran Indiana broadcaster Don Fischer announces the live TV play-by-play, along with new TV game analyst Barry Krauss, on all Colts preseason games live on WNDY My Channel 23, and replayed later nationally on the NFL Network, live on HD.

Bob Lamey, our 'Voice Of The Colts,' also announces all Colts games this season on radio, along with new radio game analyst and former Colt QB Jim Sorgi, simulcast on Colts flagships stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM, and WLHK 97.1FM, and the Colts Radio Network.

No injuries as all the Colts players, including the rookies, veterans, and free agents, all audition this month to make the 53-man regular season roster. Exciting Colts football is back, and GO COLTS!!! :cheer::rock::excited::coltshelmet::coltshorse::coltsfb::coltslogo::colts::coltshelmet::cheer:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know we are ready to ROCK and ROLL when our great Colts friend LucasOilStadium gets us CHARGED with the Game Day Thread!!!  Like we really needed to be charged any more!!!   :)  Great job LOS!!!  Are YOU READY Colts fans???

I actually got some tickets for today....so I will miss today's thread, but I cannot wait to analyze the game instead of seeing bits and pieces...and replays on TV.  

I am looking forward to seeing the OL and DL (Chemistry and footwork/technique) as well as Justice Cunningham seeing a lot of work in place of Dwayne Allen.  Here's to Allen's injury not being of a 'pesky' nature that keeps him out for any extended time.

I will be on here this morning. (About 10 AM EDT)  If anyone wants me to look at someone in particular feel free to post or send a PM.  Enjoy the game!   :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!!!

PrincetonTiger, and all the Colts fans here on the board, the Colts and many of the NFL teams  choose to wear the white jerseys (especially the Cowboys) at their  home stadiums during the preseason in August, and the first  month of the regular season in September. Colts are wearing white today because  to reflect their uniforms from the sun and heat during the summer, and stay cool, while they play on the field, while the Bills blue jerseys, or any dark jersey absorb the heat inside their bodies, while they play on their line of scrimmage.

Weather at Downtown Indianapolis is at 82 degrees and Sunny and Clear at kickoff, so I'm sure the roof at LOS is open at gametime. Hopefully the white jerseys and pants is the the Colts advantage. GO COLTS!  :cheer:  :blueshoe:  :coltshelmet:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

PrincetonTiger, and all the Colts fans here on the board, the Colts and many of the NFL teams  choose to wear the white jerseys (especially the Cowboys) at their  home stadiums during the preseason in August, and the first  month of the regular season in September. Colts are wearing white today because  to reflect their uniforms from the sun and heat during the summer, and stay cool, while they play on the field, while the Bills blue jerseys, or any dark jersey absorb the heat inside their bodies, while they play on their line of scrimmage.

Weather at Downtown Indianapolis is at 82 degrees and Sunny and Clear at kickoff, so I'm sure the roof at LOS is open at gametime. Hopefully the white jerseys and pants is the the Colts advantage. GO COLTS!  :cheer:  :blueshoe:  :coltshelmet:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

that is what I figure but Away whites was how the Colts radio team reported it.