Colts Vs. Bills Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He's doing well returning kicks for Buffalo.  I imagine they will slowly work him into the offense more and more.    
    • The group think that Pryor would show up in the best shape of his life and take advantage of an Awesome opportunity was a turd show. They thought they knew the guy! He took the $6M opportunity and chose to use the off season to sop up biscuits and gravy. Just a huge FAIL on his part, and a real let down to his unit and TEAM. Poor Pinter was physically out matched and mentally unprepared to play. Another major assessment Fail by our coaches and Ballard.   Fries has enough physicality for RG but there are obvious mental error growing pains. People clamor for Glow, and even his middling play would have been a real upgrade. He wallowed for 4 years trying to become the player he became. Fries, IMO, has every bit or more of his ceiling. lol  Raimann, has a big powerful upper body like Denico Autry. If ever there is baptism by fire the kid is knee deep in it. Watt, Parsons, D Hunter, Bosa... hahaha!  Wow!   Ballard looks worse because Campbell was a total miss for 3 years. And Hines looked at as a #2 RB rather than the gadget player he is was again, a bad move.  Ballard and Reich counted to much on Mo who is not a high level blocker.  Bottom line with Q and Kelly playing  at less than 100%, probably Smith too, it has all been a mess.  So i agree, add all this with some Frank issues and we are having trouble scoring enough.     
    • There have been plenty of opportunities for Ballard to make moves.    There have been LTs available as FAs and Corbett (RG) was reportedly up for grabs from the Panthers.    Either way anything would have been better than Pryor and Pinter. 
    • Interesting story in my local paper today about tonights game. Some of it was a historical review of the Colts recent appearances in night games(or lack of haha). From 2011-2021 the Colts played a league LOW 9 home games at night. That's obviously less than other teams around the league who have far less winning percentages. No home night games at all from December 14 2017 until last seasons game against the Jest. Tonight will be our first home Monday night game since Sept. 21 2015. This is pretty pathetic on the part of the nfl. So much disrespect towards the Colt organization. I've said for years the nfl schedule is a joke and this is a big part of it. Steelers have beat us 7 straight games and are 3-0 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Time to beat the Rooney's tonight. 
    • I think the issue with Hines has always been that as a runner, he's below average. He can't run between tackles. I think he'd be best as a gadget guy, get him in space, sweeps, motion out of the backfield, motion into the backfield. His best trait is his versatility, I don't think any coach he's had as really tapped into it yet.
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 6,308

• Two_pound

Two_pound 532

• chad72

chad72 11,923

• runthepost

runthepost 1,644

• NorthernColt

NorthernColt 506

• coltsleafs