Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers RB Eddie Lacy at TC

MTC

I agree there...      That said dude looks really out of shape. 

Plump is plump...   out of shape is not plump..   

Wow..  I am going to the GB board right now...  I shall report back..

The camera can be tricky

Ah, he's just holding his stomach in. : haha:

Actually I had assumed that the initial picture was of a different player with similar hair and number. Even his arms and face look fat. Just bizarre.

Buttoning a pair of blue jeans must be a chore there Mr. Lacy. Make sure no kid is standing nearby otherwise, they could lose an eye man. :lol: Just kidding! Nothing says a memorable Summer vacation like a pirate patch or a glass eye.   :P

I'd say ton for ton,  Lacy might be carrying too much baggage...

He might not be as fat as the first picture suggested.....   but the other pictures still suggest he's a full-figured guy....   he needs to drop some serious lbs...     and right quick!!

I want to see Jonathan Franklin beat Lacy out..I was never really impressed by Lacy

thats what i thought Broncos should of done take 2 backs, but how would Peyton have enough time to spend with both

Like Montee Blls potential but so far is bad save for catching great hard passes even when tipped

Stanfords Stephen Taylor   was best solid blocker and decent all around back  , analysis said didnt have highest potential but was safest bet

went 5th round to arizona and arians

While the stopwatch says Stanford's all-time leading rusher can't play at the next level, one can't measure the "little things" Taylor does so well - such as his vision, balance, forward lean, soft hands as a receiver and toughness, including in pass protection. - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com

Taylor lacks an elite top gear, but he does everything else well - if not outstanding. He has a well-built frame with powerful legs, is a solid receiver out of the backfield and isn't afraid to throw his body at oncoming blitzers, making Taylor a likely second- or third-round selection.

COMPARES TO: BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Bengals - Like Green-Ellis, Taylor does not possess any one elite physical tool or attribute, but brings an element of toughness and consistent production as a runner to go with highly-coveted versatility in the passing game as a receiver and blocker.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1685988/stepfan-taylor