Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins fan devastated at teams training camp.

MTC

Usually at these training camps , the players go to the kids first , not goofy adults. If you want an autograph , go to an autograph signing and pay for one. That way you are assured you will get an autograph.

or find a kid to take with you?

I've made many women cry...sometimes it was genuine sometimes it was faked...this is fake. :)

I bet that's not the only thing women have faked around you. HEYOOOO.

Lol. Totally kidding. Its just that...well you left the door wide open :P

One of the YouTube comments said it best...

1-Really? Crying THAT much cause you didn't get a silly little autograph? Pathetic really

2-Do you really think that they could have signed EACH and EVERY fan thing? No It would take a whole week THEN Yall would want more

3-Took off of work? That is your problem you could have been in right mind and said No..theyll be thousands of people there I probably wouldnt be able to get one

4-You act like they are suppose to know who you are or something

5-They go to training camp to TRAIN not Autographs!

Watching this video reminds me of the growing self-entitlement of today's Americans. In our growing age of social media and instant gratification, Americans are becoming dumber and spoiled.

Part of me wishes we were back in the days before cell phones, tablets, and the Internet. When families more often than not ate together at kitchen tables, encouraged face-to-face conversations, and formed coherent sentences instead of l33t speak or "tweets."

i'm a little slow. can you describe what you mean in graphic detail

it means he got his kicks off on route 66 and the passangers were left stranded on the side of the road unable to reach the final destination due to his lack of driving skills.

:scratch: I suppose she got what she wanted, and that was "attention"     haha   I didn't make it through the entire video..

Gave me an idea tho....  I think I'll make an outlandish video about all I want is to find a reasonably priced ticket to the Broncos/Colts game....         ( I kid of course ~ about making the video)    

Usually at these training camps , the players go to the kids first , not goofy adults. If you want an autograph , go to an autograph signing and pay for one. That way you are assured you will get an autograph.

I go to at least 2 times every year to Colts camp. I get at least 5 autographs each time. It did take me 4 years to get P. Mannings autograph but the crowds around him was a nightmare. also I was lucky enough to get Mannings autograph on 2 different items. A team football and a rookie card. None of the Colts players will sign anything that is still in the box or sealed due to the resale. 

Ya thats a lil crazy.  Im lucky i got both Manning and AV's autographs.  But thats cause my wife wrote in to them while i was deployed.  The best Colts autographs i have...2012 Colts Cheerleaders....all but one...Dang you Britney!!! Why! :hairout::Cry: