Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which reserve player's do you see making the biggest impact?

IndianaJones

As a side note, teddy williams is one of the fastest men in the entire world. That's quite impressive considering his size 6-3 210 pounds. I don't think many colt fan's know of him, because he's quietly been on our roster trying to learn the game of football, since he has little experience. But the fact they(the colts) would keep him around says alot about his potential.

This is a tough question -- I think Donnie Brown is going to blow up this year.  Then, do you consider Fleener or TY Hilton a reserve, as it is likely that they won't be in the starting line-up together?  If so, either of them.

I guess the same goes for our D-Line and LBs -- technically, the 7 that are on the field to start the game are the 'starters', but I think we'll have 5-8 more guys at those positions that will be on the field almost just as much as 'reserves'.  I am going to say Montori Hughes will be our most pleasant surprise out of our 'non-starters' on the line, along with Nevis and Faoli.

As a side note, teddy williams is one of the fastest men in the entire world. That's quite impressive considering his size 6-3 210 pounds. I don't think many colt fan's know of him, because he's quietly been on our roster trying to learn the game of football, since he has little experience. But the fact they(the colts) would keep him around says alot about his potential.

The Colts list him at 6-1, but either way, like they say, you can't teach speed. He's very raw but has all the potential in the world.

I don't know if he can carry a ball without fumbling, but if so you'd think they'd give him a shot at KO returns.

(I know he played WR in high school, but they hit a little harder in the pros)