Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and RB Ahmad Bradshaw agreed to one-year deal.

corgi

I've seen enough from him to form my opinion, honestly.  I think there are always players that we could sign off of the streets that could play just as well, if the need arose.   

Money matters.  We'll never know how close we were to signing Victor Cruz, but another $1.7M couldn't have hurt.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only takes one season to win a championship.

Let's not get all worried about the season after the season that hasn't started yet, aye?

This is a serious impact signing. Oh yeah....Bradshaw can block like a truck. Many consider him as the best blocking back in the league.

Well I did forget about his blocking, just looked it up, your right, one of the best.  Just was hoping to lock him up for two Y -- perhaps we can win our division this year and all will be good.

Well I did forget about his blocking, just looked it up, your right, one of the best.  Just was hoping to lock him up for two Y -- perhaps we can win our division this year and all will be good.

The 1 year deal was likely a reflection of health questions,  Its obvious he can produce in many different areas at his position but the question is can he stay healthy

I'm surprised I didn't see others raving about Bradshaw's top-tier blocking ability. Our boy Luck needs a guy like AB. 

This is going to be a freaking great year guys. 

PS: I hope he stays for awhile, and I'm sure we'll offer an extension if his health issues go well. 

I'm surprised I didn't see others raving about Bradshaw's top-tier blocking ability. Our boy Luck needs a guy like AB. 

This is going to be a freaking great year guys. 

PS: I hope he stays for awhile, and I'm sure we'll offer an extension if his health issues go well. 

many articles talk about the Colts facing regression, should lose at least 3 more games than last year based on statistics etc, etc.

I think Grigson might have some more stuff up his sleeve as well.  What is the trade deadline, already passed?  Can we still make some acquisitions?

many articles talk about the Colts facing regression, should lose at least 3 more games than last year based on statistics etc, etc.

I think Grigson might have some more stuff up his sleeve as well. What is the trade deadline, already passed? Can we still make some acquisitions?

The trade deadline isn't until like Week 8 or something. Sometime in the middle of the season

These people are writing about regression because they have nothing else to write about. Too much of a will to win on this team. I don't see any of that backsliding stuff going on here. Other than getting snake bit with an insurmountable amount of injuries at key positions, I think the backslide talk is a fairy tale. It's not like we're coming off this dream season and waking up to realize we really suck and have no ability to compete.

This team has been improved and tooled up with better than we had before. I don't see one game on our schedule that I look at and say "We have no chance". We have more than enough talent on this squad to beat the best of the best in this league in one game. I don't care if you put the Patriots or whoever on the schedule, none of them are head and shoulders above what we have this year. Anybody can get some!

These people are writing about regression because they have nothing else to write about. Too much of a will to win on this team. I don't see any of that backsliding stuff going on here. Other than getting snake bit with an insurmountable amount of injuries at key positions, I think the backslide talk is a fairy tale. It's not like we're coming off this dream season and waking up to realize we really suck and have no ability to compete.

This team has been improved and tooledup with better than we had before. I don't see one game on our schedule that I look at and say "We have no chance". We have more than enough talent on this squad to beat the best of the best in this league in one game. I don't care if you put the Patriots or whoever on the schedule, none of them are head and shoulders above what we have this year. Anybody can get some!

speaking of which, how in the world do the patriots re-tool every year and manage to always be in the playoff hunt and find gems in players and have some players that play for lesser dollars, it's amazing.

speaking of which, how in the world do the patriots re-tool every year and manage to always be in the playoff hunt and find gems in players and have some players that play for lesser dollars, it's amazing.

Primarily to me it's the coaching and the quarterback. I think their WR other than the TE have not gotten a whole lot better since Moss was there. I also think the defense has not been as good since people like Ty Law, Rodney Harrison, Asante Samuel left, but they still have done enough good things to mask the things they are not so great at. Since the Super Bowl days I don't think they've been as talented as before, but they always have a core group of blue collar guys who make plays in the right moments when it matters.

Primarily to me it's the coaching and the quarterback. I think their WR other than the TE have not gotten a whole lot better since Moss was there. I also think the defense has not been as good since people like Ty Law, Rodney Harrison, Asante Samuel left, but they still have done enough good things to mask the things they are not so great at. Since the Super Bowl days I don't think they've been as talented as before, but they always have a core group of blue collar guys who make plays in the right moments when it matters.

I think that runs out this year. I personally believe Gronk's career is over. No way someone should have this many surgeries and still think about playing. That's just crazy. Gronk missing time will hurt them

I think that runs out this year. I personally believe Gronk's career is over. No way someone should have this many surgeries and still think about playing. That's just crazy. Gronk missing time will hurt them

I've been watching that situation with Gronk. It seems like every time you turn around he's having to get a new surgery on the same old problem. It's really weird!

Manning has had what? 4 neck procedures?    A few arm operations and a back surgery is child's play....     ;)

well stated, the blue collar thing especially

I think about the early players who played every week through injury (ies) and simply marvel that ANY of them can still walk.  How many of those guys played like Chapman....on one leg through a career...not just a season.  I do not think they knew waht an anterior cruciate ligament was back then....

Gronk will be fine...he is a big boy.  I am worried more about our very own Ben Iljalana and those knees...