Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blackmon won't play vs. Colts

NCost12

MJD is the problem when you say "Jacksonville Jaguars"

Blacmon didn't even do anything vs us last year on TNF until Henne came in. That's really when his rookie year started once Henne got in. So not really a "huge" piece missing

MJD is the problem when you say "Jacksonville Jaguars"

Blacmon didn't even do anything vs us last year on TNF until Henne came in. That's really when his rookie year started once Henne got in. So not really a "huge" piece missing

Yep, we want them to throw the ball as much as possible. This will be a good test to see if we can really stuff the run.

Yep, we want them to throw the ball as much as possible. This will be a good test to see if we can really stuff the run.

Exactly and if my memory serves me right, Butler strapped up their best WR's while our best CB's were out. And Vaughn, well Vaughn was just Vaughn

But I'm sure Davis and Toler will handle their WR core well this time around. While our front 7 and of course Landry take care of MJD

We should be able to keep MJD under 100 yards with Landry in the box. Then Werner and Mathis put pressure on Gabbert and sack him a few times. Toler, Davis,and Butler should have a field day picking off Gabbert.

I dont think Gabbert will be the starter, not after the showing that Henne put on torward the end of the year last year. 

Ahh stop it Andy. Shorts only looked good cause of Sergio Brown & Vaughn. haha

Well haha that got him 80 of his 980 receiving yards, but you gotta admit the guy is extremely talented. He's a 1100 yard receiver on any other team. 

Yeah Blackmon isn't much of a threat because there is no one to get him the ball.  If Jacksonville had a real quarterback, we might actually have to worry about him.

MJD is the scariest thing about their offense.

maybe they will start aaron rodgers brother

did they draft him or even sign him as a UDFA?? 

Signed him as a UDFA. . . I don't think he's much of a threat.  You never know, could come out of no where like Romo or something.  But being the brother of a great NFL player does not always equate to you being any good yourself.