Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Donald Brown have any trade value in the draft?

If he had any semblance of vision or awareness he could be great, he just doesn't and he goes down way to easy....He is great once he's in space, the problem is finding the space he missed a lot of holes last year...Maybe he will be better this year with an improved line I don't know though, I have my doubts, but I do love his speed I will say that...

Don't be surprised if Donald is the day one starter......

I like Brown and Ballard.......     and Carter.

You know I want Ballard as starter.  I think everyone on here knows this.

Truth be told whomever comes in in great shape, puts the pads on, and plays well.....will start....if it is any of the 3 you mentioned...I would love it.  I think when healthy this is a solid group...I love Carter.... behind a good line could be some serious fun.... :td:  :td:

I'm not a big fan of Carter's... He hasn't had many carries, but I don't like how he looked in GL situations and we all have seen his bouts with fumblitis... I hope he can turn it around this season..

I like Ballard and Brown... Brown needs to stay healthy, but I like his skillset... he's been good when healthy despite a bad Line, IMO...

I think we need to dig up/draft a third RB to compete with Carter for the 3rd spot or fill in for injuries... no more Mewelde Moore nonsense..

I'm not a big fan of Carter's... He hasn't had many carries, but I don't like how he looked in GL situations and we all have seen his bouts with fumblitis... I hope he can turn it around this season..

I like Ballard and Brown... Brown needs to stay healthy, but I like his skillset... he's been good when healthy despite a bad Line, IMO...

I think we need to dig up/draft a third RB to compete with Carter for the 3rd spot or fill in for injuries... no more Mewelde Moore nonsense..

Loved Carter...still not gonna give up...you do not become a fumbler over night.  I guess it is unfortunate that the poor guy had his best game in the Colts worst game ever...the 62-7 debacle....he has been in the witness protection program since.... haha

I want to see him get ONE healthy chance to impress Pags......

There's Ballard. Then there's 50 feet of crap and then there's Brown and Carter.

To answer the question, I don't see Brown getting something higher than a sixth.

50 feet......I will need to get my poop scoop.....thanks for the heads up...my friends have the money and desire to get the place cleaned up....

dog%20walking%20prices.jpg

doggie-pooper-scooper1.jpg

A 7 tops.....   otherwise,  no....   he does not have trade value....

And then you have to spend a higher pick to find his replacement.

Patience.....   we may get a RB in this draft....   and if not this draft,  then maybe some un-drafted FA turns into something....

And, if worst comes to worst,   there is next year.

But, I'd expect at least a late pick to be spent on a quality back-up....

No one will trade us for a player we dont want - maybe a player we dont need - bit of difference - that IS the TRADE VALUE - we're not going to know our RB situation until next year I believe - please remember we are 1soft scheduled year removed from a 2 win season - we still have some issues that we are not even suppose to be thinking about right now - Griggson literally is juggling his legacy -

lets get this OL on track - & get some contracts spread around on DEF so then we can focus on specific positions that contradicts Pags system - example - there isnt a Mathis without Freeney - period - look around the League - show me - that combination may never be seen again - 196 sacks - Salute - the undersized RB's we been skating with - gotta change - but no point before OL - just like no point in breaking bank on a WR before OL -

If Griggson can do what he's attempting - he'll be worshipped - rebuilding a whole team in 3 years - that is why he signed the FA he did - no big names - he signed them for their next contract - all these guys will have to become stars through the success of OUR team - that builds loyalty come next contract -      

Would much rather trade Delone Carter, he isn't really going to be used behind Brown and Ballard and he's just wasting away-so we may as well get a couple of picks from a team that could make use of him ( Cardinals perhaps with him playing under BA and them having 5 RBs walking onto FA)