Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Flynn traded to Raiders (merge)

Dustin

Poor Palmer may be looking for a job again. He should have retired after he quit in Cincy. Or is Flynn going to Cards?

I'm Betting it will be the Raiders. Palmer refused to cut his salary from 13 mil to 10 mil and they said they would cut him if he didn't accept the cut.

Raiders will get Flynn, cut Palmer. Palmer goes to Arizona and Arians gets his big armed QB for a couple yrs. to tutor Mike Glennon who they'll draft in the 2nd rd.. I got my Ms. Cleo turban on.

You're probably right....   but for strictly selfish reasons, I hope Palmer goes elsewhere...   I want the Cardinals to be a possible trading partner for the Colts to trade back into the first round to get their future QB....

But,  that maybe less likely once this Flynn/Palmer situation gets sorted out.....

You're probably right....   but for strictly selfish reasons, I hope Palmer goes elsewhere...   I want the Cardinals to be a possible trading partner for the Colts to trade back into the first round to get their future QB....

But,  that maybe less likely once this Flynn/Palmer situation gets sorted out.....

I'm just spitballing on the Palmer thing. It makes a lot of sense though.

What is Seattle said to get in return?? I agree Carson will get cut....I actually think he would have been a good fit in Minnesota but they already went out and got Cassell. He needs a solid OL and a good running game at this point in his career. Perhaps Buffalo? Arizona paid Stanton an awful lot to be a backup. I agree I think Arizona is set to take a qb and groom...and thats why I think Arians picked up Stanton who already knows his offense to start this year and switch over to his knew qb. I really don't know where Carson would fit...Jacksonville? lol

Is anyone sold on Flynn?  It's like Kolb 2.0.  He barely has any game film, but franchises think he can be their franchise QB.

What about Pryor?

True 21isSuperman, Matt Flynn doesn't have a ton of film to evaluate, but GM  Reggie McKenzie is familiar with him from his Green Bay days. He probably knows Flynn better than he knows himself. Don't screw up in the "Black Hole" Matt that fan base will eat you alive if you crash & burn. 

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Raiders-Obtain-Quarterback-Matt-Flynn-from-Seattle/7943cdab-6750-4e15-9f86-098a1fe4e2c9

I always thought Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" should be the Oakland Raiders theme song...

Pryor is a joke even comedian Richard Pryor is laughing over the prospect of Terrelle Pryor being a legitimate QB threat from his grave IMO. Go back to Ohio State with Jim Tressel & get another tattoo...

[No disrespect intended PrincetonTiger my friend.  :hat: ]