Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which unit are you most looking forward to seeing this year?

jwilli69

Our revamped defense is peaking my interest but too often I've seen the Colts make defensive "improvements" in the offseason only to still struggle to stop the run and get off the field on 3rd down.  So I'll just wait and see before getting too excited about them.  Injuries and depth will be the key to how good they actually will be imo.  If we can actually get through a season without at a plethora of injuries on the defensive line, I'd probably faint. 

I'm excited to see the offense, defense, and special teams. 

All 3 phases!  Love it....

I want to see continued improvement by our Pro Bowl to be punter!!!  I felt by far this was his best year kicking sideline to sideline and pinning the teams deep.  If we get that this year....the sky is the limit on what this team can do, and how many points we can score.

With added depth, we should see more 2nd tier players on the special teams...not just guys off of the street.  We should get better in the return game as well as defensing the return!!!  

I still wish we would have signed Deji Karim....not too late, but he sure was a fun 'cat' to watch!!!   :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:

Defense hands down. Our secondary is the most complete secondary we have had in the past decade. Corners who can marginalize WR's, a SS that fits his role perfectly, and a FS that has been steady for us for years. This will be our second year in a new scheme and everyone will hopefully be more comfortable and know their roles better. Will be a test for any offense. Our LB corp, looks like a LB corp is supposed to. The D-line is big, and looks to finally create some penetration across the entire front rather than relying on 1 guy to get at the qb and collapse the pocket.