Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Cinderella

Slick_Rick

Last year, the Colts were by far the most surprising team in the NFL. It seems every year new team surprises everyone and makes the playoffs. Who do you think it'll be this year? I'm picking the Chiefs. I think Alex Smith is better than anything they've had in a long time. Outside of Qb, they seem to have some good talent. Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe, and Tony Moeake could put up some numbers in Andy Reid's offense. I don't remember their defense being bad last year. I seriously believe they will make a play off push. Right now, nfl.com has them ranked 30th.

I don't know... to me it seems like all of the teams that were there last season will be there again... 

I don't think that Washington will be there in the NFC unless RGIII gets fully healthy by week 4 or so... If that is the case I think the Bears will sneak in and be 1 and done... not that it is likely that 3 teams from the NFC north make it, but other than Chicago and the Saints, I don't see any hope for the other NFC teams in 2013....

Maybe (but not likely) the Ravens drop out after losing so many talented players on Defense... if so, a mediocre team like San Diego or Pittsburgh might sneak in..

No Cinderellas in my view, but anything can happen in the NFL...

It's gotta be the Chiefs.  They won't win the division because Peyton is there, but their problems last year were bad QB and bad head coach.  They have drastically improved both of those.  That roster is loaded with talent and drafting early in each round will only add to it.

I'm thinking Cincinnati (Best opportunity they've EVER had to take it), Pats, Colts, and Den as division champs for AFC. AFC WC - Bal, MIA, Hou, KC will fight for the two spots with Hou being a lock(Switch this with us if they take division). 

NFC I'll take Atl, GB, Sea(Man it's close with SF), and NYG as division champs with the WC being locked up by NO and SF(Switch with Sea if SF takes division).

If BA gets Geno Smith in the draft, I would say his team has a solid shot.

All he really needed was an O-line and a QB.  And my understanding was that Geno Smith likes to throw the ball deep and has a good deep ball.  

Might be the perfect QB for his offense.