Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cassius Vaughn Signs Qualifying Offer

Dark Superman

There's really no news here.  Vaughn signed his tender, right?  This should come at no surprise.  He either signed his tender or not play football this season because no one else was gonna sign him. 

You don't know this.    His tender is for $1.3 Million.    I'd bet lots of teams would be interested in him...   but for less than $1.3 Mill. The kid shopped around,  found out his offer was good and signed it.

Doesn't mean no one else was interested in him.    Likely far from it......

You don't know this.    His tender is for $1.3 Million.    I'd bet lots of teams would be interested in him...   but for less than $1.3 Mill. The kid shopped around,  found out his offer was good and signed it.

Doesn't mean no one else was interested in him.    Likely far from it......

Sorry.  That's what I meant.  He wasn't going to get more than the tender offered him.  Signing the tender was his best bet. 

I don't think Vaughn is anything special but I think people keep forgetting he was out of position last year.  He was forced into the second corner spot because of injury.  He wasn't there because the Colts thought he was the second best corner on the roster.  I think in a nickel/dime role which is how he will probably be used this up coming season he will do fine. 

I don't think Vaughn is anything special but I think people keep forgetting he was out of position last year.  He was forced into the second corner spot because of injury.  He wasn't there because the Colts thought he was the second best corner on the roster.  I think in a nickel/dime role which is how he will probably be used this up coming season he will do fine. 

One good game...beaten in virtually all of the other games.  

Maybe the nickel and special teams if we even keep him.  A corner that does not have his 'eyes to the ball' is not a corner on my football team.  At the very least get Edge's number off of him...what a disgrace to 32. 

Interesting.

I will give Cassius the benefit of the doubt. I think with coaching he can get better.

Another low risk-high reward Grigson signing. I think it is a good move.

I posted before I read this Tark.

I too will get behind Vaughn if he makes this football team.  I feel we have to get behind them.  Heck, I rooted for the gosh awful OL last year, why not Vaughn too??  :):colts:  :colts:  :colts:

I too will get behind Vaughn if he makes this football team.  I feel we have to get behind them.  Heck, I rooted for the gosh awful OL last year, why not Vaughn too??   :):colts:  :colts:  :colts:

I rooted for Zibs when everyone wanted him gone in the middle of the season.

We have to have faith in all of our players.

I too will get behind Vaughn if he makes this football team.  I feel we have to get behind them.  Heck, I rooted for the gosh awful OL last year, why not Vaughn too??   :):colts:  :colts:  :colts:

I might add although we rooted for them Brother we also dissected them as well :thmup: but you make team we expect performance,you don't perform you get criticized ,simple as that

I think some people just don't have faith in our team.

Some people beg for moves...the team makes moves...and you just cannot satisfy them...

Jay makes a good point above....If Pags thinks the boys can play football on HIS team.....i will root them on.  We do need to critique as needed...hopefully Vaughn improves.