Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Avril to Seattle

Colts Fan In L.A.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, March 14, 2013 - wrong forum squabble
Hidden by shecolt, March 14, 2013 - wrong forum squabble

...that posts "NFL Draft, Scouting and Free Agent" info in the "Colts Football" forum?

Chill out lol. Nobody cares. Except for you, which blows my mind, considering the fact that you take time out of your fan-forum-policing-filled day to make such a grand contribution to the discussion. Leave it to the mods. If they decide it should be moved, then it will be. Until then, don't be that guy, guys like that aren't very likeable. Just sayin.

Last years Hawks roster was better than this years Colts roster so far.

No doubt about it. We have improved our OL and apparently Toler is physical with a lot of upside. But still not what I expected to say the least. Hoping for more moves

Chill out lol. Nobody cares. Except for you, which blows my mind, considering the fact that you take time out of your fan-forum-policing-filled day to make such a grand contribution to the discussion. Leave it to the mods. If they decide it should be moved, then it will be. Until then, don't be that guy, guys like that aren't very likeable. Just sayin.

haha get over yourself.

No doubt about it. We have improved our OL and apparently Toler is physical with a lot of upside. But still not what I expected to say the least. Hoping for more moves

I'm done guessing what Grigs will do lol but I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing.

I'm so confused at our moves. I really hope the executive of the year knows what he is doing. I see us overpaying depth players, or players that would be depth on other teams. I just don't understand why we are throwing this money at players with a bunch of ? marks. Only signings I liked so far have been the O-line and Butler, and only because the O-line was terrible last year and anyone is better than what we had and Butler is who I wanted to re-sign over Powers. 

I hope we get somebody I can genuinely be excited about, but maybe I will have to wait for draft for that player. But there is a reason that Grigs is GM and not me, but just as a fan I am disappointed this far through FA. 

I'm so confused at our moves. I really hope the executive of the year knows what he is doing. I see us overpaying depth players, or players that would be depth on other teams. I just don't understand why we are throwing this money at players with a bunch of ? marks. Only signings I liked so far have been the O-line and Butler, and only because the O-line was terrible last year and anyone is better than what we had and Butler is who I wanted to re-sign over Powers.

I hope we get somebody I can genuinely be excited about, but maybe I will have to wait for draft for that player. But there is a reason that Grigs is GM and not me, but just as a fan I am disappointed this far through FA.

That's exactly how i feel. I really like the signings of cherilus and Thomas, and even tolen. But the rest, especially Walden, leaves me scratching my head a little. But then i remember he found guys like freeman, who is a complete boss. Idk, what really frustrates me is how cheap denver got vasquez for :(

The Players going to Denver is in win now mode. Vasquez choose Denver, because he saw that team with the best opportunity to win a SB now.

Look at the players going to Denver, Seattle and San Fran and think of their situation compared to us.

We are not yet capable of going to the SB, and therefore the big names won´t come to us this year.

But down the road, we will be a contender and then, if we have the money, the big names will choose us.

I really like the signings we have done so far, and im sure Grigson knows whats best for the team long and short term. 

Lmbo, if I could give you 10 likes I would. You described him dead on. Lol

Lmbo, if I could give you 10 likes I would. You described him dead on. Lol

lol hes always like that. Brain has a big ego, and is a hypocrite when ur getting on his friends. makes me lol.