Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wes Welker Going to Broncos

Andy

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not because Football is a team sport huh... I guess with that way of thinking, we should blame Brady for that loss to Baltimore in the playoffs and any other loss the Pats have had.. Like the SB losses.. All Brady in your way of thinking.

I guess that is always an out for you, huh? When your team loses say it is a team thing when Manning throws two picks including a pick six and a throw across his body to end the game on top of a fumble and a knee down with 31 seconds to go. ok.

Shows how much you pay attention.. I like that sig... Won the division twice... lmao... Twice... You've got noting but hate on the mind and no logic or facts behind it. Isnt it time for you to head to school? I've got work.. Adios.

All I've used are facts, no hate here. I'm actually on vacation in the Big Easy right now but have fun at work. :)

We won. Broncos didn't. We beat playoff teams in the regular season too.

I will not use overrated for the Colts.  Some still thought we were the worst in the power rankings mid-season.

I will agree with my friend Quiz here in one way.  The Colts went 11-5 this past year and were outscored overall by their opponents.  This tells us they gutted out close games in gritty and stunning 2 minute/last second fashion, they won some easily, and when they sucked they sucked....no overrated in any way shape or form...

I used THEY when referring to my Colts......what the heck is the matter with me?   :pass:  :pass:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:

I will not use overrated for the Colts. Some still thought we were the worst in the power rankings mid-season.

I will agree with my friend Quiz here in one way. The Colts went 11-5 this past year and were outscored overall by their opponents. This tells us they gutted out close games in gritty and stunning 2 minute/last second fashion, they won some easily, and when they sucked they sucked....no overrated in any way shape or form...

I used THEY when referring to my Colts......what the heck is the matter with me? :pass: :pass: :coltslogo::coltslogo::coltslogo::coltslogo::coltshelmet::coltshelmet::coltshelmet:

Come to the Red side of the Force. We have BBQ. haha

I guess that is always an out for you, huh? When your team loses say it is a team thing when Manning throws two picks including a pick six and a throw across his body to end the game on top of a fumble and a knee down with 31 seconds to go. ok.

lmao.. pathetic.

Train wreck of a thread...

Of course this is a good signing for Denver. At this point, Welker > Stokley. They've upgraded their slot guy. Denver will be even more of an offseason favorite. You don't add a guy who routinely catches 100+ balls a year and not see it as impactful.

I'm pretty confident Welker will eventually develop the same chemistry with Manning that he had with Brady. And Manning seems to like to get rid of the ball more quickly than ever in his career, so I'd predict at least 85 catches and probably around 1100 yards for Welker, conservatively speaking.

On top of it just being a good overall move, the Broncos weakened one of the top teams in the conference in the process.

The offseason is far from over. Teams will still rise and fall in the hypothetical universe. And who knows what will happen come September when the talking ends and the playing starts.

I like KC BBQ but hate the Chiefs :)  Look up Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ.....to die for...I put it up against any in the nation....I used to travel every week for 9 years....look it up online.

KC BBQ is slop. Cutting their brisket paper thin and dumping BBQ sauce all over it is just wrong. Heard of Jack Stack, but have never eaten there, so maybe they are the exception.

Train wreck of a thread...

Of course this is a good signing for Denver. At this point, Welker > Stokley. They've upgraded their slot guy. Denver will be even more of an offseason favorite. You don't add a guy who routinely catches 100+ balls a year and not see it as impactful.

I'm pretty confident Welker will eventually develop the same chemistry with Manning that he had with Brady. And Manning seems to like to get rid of the ball more quickly than ever in his career, so I'd predict at least 85 catches and probably around 1100 yards for Welker, conservatively speaking.

On top of it just being a good overall move, the Broncos weakened one of the top teams in the conference in the process.

The offseason is far from over. Teams will still rise and fall in the hypothetical universe. And who knows what will happen come September when the talking ends and the playing starts.

Frankly I don't understand this. I get the typical BB retool in normal years but with Brady maybe two elite years left and you don't keep the elite WR. Don't get it.

However he won't do as well in Denver. Ex pats just don't;-)  Or..many catches are Brady bullets low. Then again he may catch different passes from the PM;-)

KC BBQ is slop. Cutting their brisket paper thin and dumping BBQ sauce all over it is just wrong. Heard of Jack Stack, but have never eaten there, so maybe they are the exception.

Call their website up Blood....My favorite was the hickory smoked prime rib...sent me from safety to OL in many sittings at the time  :funny: Down to my LB weight now....:)  Take a look at the Crown Prime Ribs....HMMM...let me see if I can get a pic....:)  Found one....not much sauce on these bad boys!!!

151OVESUB004_0.jpg

Gates is the other that is KC...very good.

Frankly I don't understand this. I get the typical BB retool in normal years but with Brady maybe two elite years left and you don't keep the elite WR. Don't get it.

However he won't do as well in Denver. Ex pats just don't;-)  Or..many catches are Brady bullets low. Then again he may catch different passes from the PM;-)

I don't know man, I'm not sure I totally understand it either. Usually I assume that there's something that the team knows that fans don't know.

Ironic, how the Broncos roll the dice on Peyton Manning then the next season build a staff of receivers that may account for more TDs than any other team in NFL history. They better do all they can to protect #18 on 2014 cuz if he goes down all those expensive hands will be for zip.