Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ijalana

Nobody

Do you think Grigs is done with the OL and plans to have Big Ben at RG? He certainly has potential, and played very well at LT before the injury.

It's a possibility, but I don't think Grigs is ever 'done'.

Ben is still on the roster, with 65 others.  That's a good sign, they could have let him go.  If that kid can manage to stay healthy and be what we thought he was when we drafted him, we'll have a very good O line.

I'd still like to see an upgrade at C, but between Shipley and Satele we're adequate.

Do you think Grigs is done with the OL and plans to have Big Ben at RG? He certainly has potential, and played very well at LT before the injury.

I really doubt that Grigson is "planning" on Ijalana for anything other than showing up for camp. I would think he'll draft or bring in another competant offensive lineman. 

I don't ever remember Ijalana playing LT.

I really doubt that Grigson is "planning" on Ijalana for anything other than showing up for camp. I would think he'll draft or bring in another competant offensive lineman. 

He was drafted as a LT and played a little LT when Castonzo when down against the Bucs their rookie year.

Against the Bucs.