Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I don't understand....

needanoline63

Reitz >>> Satele

Case & Point

Well, they play different positions so not really.

No point is getting rid of everyone when we still need depth I guess, better to have the devil you know than the devil you don't as the old saying goes.

Hopefully he never sees the field though.

IMO there was at least 1 worse G on the roster.

The worst linemen on the roster are Satele & Likenbach imo

This was just a "depth" re-signing. Doubt that Reitz will start come opening day if we grab these 2 linemen in FA

Apparently, both of you are forgetting Seth Olsen, who is without doubt the worst O-lineman ever allowed to wear a uniform in the history of the NFL. Reitz isn't that bad and quite frankly don't know if Reitz stole the OP's girlfriend or what his motivation is for hating him.

Apparently, both of you are forgetting Seth Olsen, who is without doubt the worst O-lineman ever allowed to wear a uniform in the history of the NFL. Reitz isn't that bad and quite frankly don't know if Reitz stole the OP's girlfriend or what his motivation is for hating him.

Oh yeah! Olsen haha I did forget about him

Ok I am laughing out loud.... :flag:  :flag:  :flag: How about fat boy slim Tony Hills?  Roster says 305...belly says 335.  He was good for a flag a play.....forgetting to report in eligible twice...holding....at least Olsen got blasted onto S. Illinois.....awful...simply awful.... :ref:  :ref:  :ref:  :ref: ...4 refs....3 flags..must be a phony replacement ref in there.   :explode:

good news for you Olsen Fans (Not)

saw this on rotoworld

Seth Olsen - G - Free Agent

Colts did not tender offers to restricted free agents OG Seth Olsen or LB A.J. Edds.

Olsen battled a knee injury last season and played in just five games, starting four. Edds, a special teams player, missed the entire season with a torn ACL. Both players could be re-signed on the cheap at a later date.

good news for you Olsen Fans (Not)

saw this on rotoworld

Seth Olsen - G - Free Agent

Colts did not tender offers to restricted free agents OG Seth Olsen or LB A.J. Edds.

Olsen battled a knee injury last season and played in just five games, starting four. Edds, a special teams player, missed the entire season with a torn ACL. Both players could be re-signed on the cheap at a later date.

I highly doubt we'll resign Olsen. 

Reitz made some of the best 'Edge' blocks of the season.  I actually thought he may turn the corner this year but could not stay on the field.  He was learning to use that body like he did in basketball...pivoting to seal...he was learning some things IMO.  He has tha athleticism for sure.