Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Surprise and fallout team of 2013

CR91

surprise teams

seahawks- this isnt a surprise team obviously, but I gonna predict them to win the nfc west over the 49ers.

lions- had a bad year last year, but I dont think they were one year wonders. I think their a good team with an explosive offense and if they can get consistent play from the defense, they can be a dangerous team

eagles- i dont know what happen last year, but they are not a 4-12 ball club. there is too much talent. if the eagles fix their line and have an improve defense, they will be a better team

fall out teams

ravens- shocking to put the super bowl champs on here, but if flacco gets his money, its gonna have a negative effect on the rest of the team especially the defense thats gonna lose a lot of key players like ray lewis and ed reed, but also other good defensive players like ellbere and kruger.

redskins- now before I get attacked by the redskin fans on here I put you here because I dont know how well RGIII will recover from his knee injury. now I know hes suppose to be back by training camp but the question is rather or not he will still be the explosive player he is.

patriots- the window is close. over. finished. in three years when brady and hoody are gone you guys will be nothing. haha just having fun with you patriot fans

Surprise: Bills or Chiefs - both teams are extremely talented and have new coaches to fill in the voids left by former coaches

Fallout: Falcons - Gonzalez is probably gone, the Saints have Payton back, Turner is another year older, I'm not sold on their defense, Samuel and Abraham aren't getting any younger

surprise teams

seahawks- this isnt a surprise team obviously, but I gonna predict them to win the nfc west over the 49ers.

lions- had a bad year last year, but I dont think they were one year wonders. I think their a good team with an explosive offense and if they can get consistent play from the defense, they can be a dangerous team

eagles- i dont know what happen last year, but they are not a 4-12 ball club. there is too much talent. if the eagles fix their line and have an improve defense, they will be a better team

fall out teams

ravens- shocking to put the super bowl champs on here, but if flacco gets his money, its gonna have a negative effect on the rest of the team especially the defense thats gonna lose a lot of key players like ray lewis and ed reed, but also other good defensive players like ellbere and kruger.

redskins- now before I get attacked by the redskin fans on here I put you here because I dont know how well RGIII will recover from his knee injury. now I know hes suppose to be back by training camp but the question is rather or not he will still be the explosive player he is.

patriots- the window is close. over. finished. in three years when brady and hoody are gone you guys will be nothing. haha just having fun with you patriot fans

Actually that's not true. Nobody has said he'll return by training camp not even the dr. who done the surgury. Most have said it will be at least several weeks into the regular season at the earliest.

Anyway though.

Surprise: Colts, Panthers, Bills

Fallout: Texans, Ravens, Skins

Most have said it will be at least several weeks into the regular season at the earliest.

Fabrication at its finest.

The doctor said he'll be ready for the regular season. Interpret that as you will, but the doctor would have to be a flaming imbecile to say that to imply that he will be ready in week fourish.

I say he's back before training camp ends, but we'll see.

The doctor said he'll be ready for the regular season. Interpret that as you will, but the doctor would have to be a flaming imbecile to say that to imply that he will be ready in week fourish.

That is categorically untrue, there was the actual quote posted here a couple weeks ago(from the Dr.) and he said and I'm paraphrasing that they hope RG3 will be ready for 2013. That is a big difference from saying he'll be ready at the beginning of the season. The Dr. left it quite vague when he said that. Being ready for 2013 could be anytime during the 2013 season. Adam schefter also reported that if RG3 came back as quickly as Peterson did(which is highly unlikely) that would put him back around week 4 or 5. The only people fabricating anything is Skins fans(and a certain Texan fan) that believe RG3 has super powers.

That is categorically untrue, there was the actual quote posted here a couple weeks ago(from the Dr.) and he said and I'm paraphrasing that they hope RG3 will be ready for 2013. That is a big difference from saying he'll be ready at the beginning of the season. The Dr. left it quite vague when he said that. Being ready for 2013 could be anytime during the 2013 season. Adam schefter also reported that if RG3 came back as quickly as Peterson did(which is highly unlikely) that would put him back around week 4 or 5. The only people fabricating anything is Skins fans that believe RG3 has super powers.

He'll be back by the time the season starts. Book it.

Oh yeah, and I'd add Bengals/Broncos to my fallout, Titans/Rams surprise.

BTW, here's the actual quote,

“Robert Griffin III had successful knee surgery early this morning. He had a direct repair of his LCL and a re-do of his previous ACL reconstruction. We expect a full recovery and it is everybody’s hope and belief that due to Robert’s high motivation, he will be ready for the 2013 season. The goal of his treatment is to give him the best opportunity for a long professional career.”

No where in the quote did he say the beginning of the 2013 season. Like I said being ready for 2013 could mean at anytime through the season.

Here's a little more info regarding this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/12/griffins-knee-creates-more-concern-than-advertised/

This is NOT ***my*** pick....

But I think as the year goes on the team in Indianapolis is going to show up on the list from 'experts' as the team most likely NOT to get back to the playoffs.

There is already one ESPN Insider story with a statistical analysis showing who will and won't make the 2013 playoffs.   The story predicts we'll likely finish 7-9 and have only a 42 percent chance of reaching the playoffs.

Most experts and analysts do NOT believe in the Colts.

And if you remember how the team printed T-shirts for the players showing experts putting the Colts 32nd and dead last in their pre-season power ranking,   I think the 2013 team will do something similar.    The Colts are going to experience a Tsunami of disrespect in the next 7-8 months.

Better get ready for it.......

But I think as the year goes on the team in Indianapolis is going to show up on the list from 'experts' as the team most likely NOT to get back to the playoffs.

There is already one ESPN Insider story with a statistical analysis showing who will and won't make the 2013 playoffs.   The story predicts we'll likely finish 7-9 and have only a 42 percent chance of reaching the playoffs.

And if you remember how the team printed T-shirts for the players showing experts putting the Colts 32nd and dead last in their pre-season power ranking,   I think the 2013 team will do something similar.    The Colts are going to experience a Tsunami of disrespect in the next 7-8 months.

I like it. I like the underdog and disrespected role. That will make it that much sweeter when when we role the division and win at least 1 playoff game.

There is already one ESPN Insider story with a statistical analysis showing who will and won't make the 2013 playoffs. The story predicts we'll likely finish 7-9 and have only a 42 percent chance of reaching the playoffs.

And if you remember how the team printed T-shirts for the players showing experts putting the Colts 32nd and dead last in their pre-season power ranking, I think the 2013 team will do something similar. The Colts are going to experience a Tsunami of disrespect in the next 7-8 months.

Instead of t-shirts maybe they will print sweaters this year...I mean, they gotta change it up haha

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 11, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, February 11, 2013 - personal shot

That Quizboy likes Griffin more than Schaub based on the number of likes given to Redskins fans for their undying love for Bobby the Third...

Or that BHC and Balls nerd are bitter old men who can't tolerate other fanbases and love to take shots whenever they can and hit the lovey dovey button on each others posts. I think we should get rid of the trolls and have a peaceful board, oh yeah Wally his name is Robert, no idea who Bobby the Third is...I heard he's ROTY though...

Jvan would have had to use a Texans avatar. Nothing too extreme. I would have loved to see it but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Should have made it you had to have a Colts avvy on your teams board, that woulda been even haha. I've popped over there for Texans news not on NFL given ya'll are our only competition in the division currently and saw you have an account there haha. They'd probably burn you at the stake over there though lol.

Should have made it you had to have a Colts avvy on your teams board, that woulda been even haha. I've popped over there for Texans news not on NFL given ya'll are our only competition in the division currently and saw you have an account there haha. They'd probably burn you at the stake over there though lol.

haha yeah man you're trying to get me killed! If I even thought about using this avatar there it would mean eternal punishment and shunning lol!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, February 11, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, February 11, 2013 - quoting removed post

Or that BHC and Balls nerd are bitter old men who can't tolerate other fanbases and love to take shots whenever they can and hit the lovey dovey button on each others posts. I think we should get rid of the trolls and have a peaceful board, oh yeah Wally his name is Robert, no idea who Bobby the Third is...I heard he's ROTY though...

You'll get a like for that one. Really made me laugh. Thanks Quizboy. 

Surprise-Seahawks, I can see them in the NFC Championship game in 2013 and maybe even SB

Fallout-Redskins, Even if Griffin comes back 100 percent at some point next season I see him struggling do to his injury which I expect will have some affect on his decision making in regards to run or pass

Surprise-Seahawks, I can see them in the NFC Championship game in 2013 and maybe even SB

Fallout-Redskins, Even if Griffin comes back 100 percent at some point next season I see him struggling do to his injury which I expect will have some affect on his decision making in regards to run or pass

Not sure if the Seahawks would be a surprise, but a good shout nonetheless. I also agree re the Redskins, as I think their divisional rivals will step up, and the read option will be defended better if they get Griffin back on the field healthy (which I hope they do). I also think Griffin is good enough to become a more traditional QB, and will become 'elite' in time if he is not ruined by a poor playbook.