Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Surprise and fallout team of 2013

CR91

Surprise:

Colts-I don't think a lot of people believed in the Colts run last year. But, they will.......

Lions-I think I am searching too hard for a surprise NFC team nobody is really high on. I am not super high on the Bears, the longevity of the Vikings and while the Pack have Rodgers and could very well win the North again that D in GB is broken.......gotta fix it. And check out the o line too GB, needs help. Lions are dumb but talented IMO. Who knows?

Ravens-Too many counting them out. Great coach, good drafting every year and if Flacco can hold ship they should be back in the playoffs IMO. We lost players on D after our SB win in 2006 and everyone counted us out too for 2007 too.

Someone new in the NFC East not called RGIII?: Giants/Cowboys/Eagles? Maybe.......

Chargers? Every year I tend to think Rivers and company will go on a roll again. Tough to say if it will ever happen, again.

Fallout:

Broncos and Patriots: But, this is mostly an early playoff prediction. If both get there again I am not expecting either Brady/Manning to hoist the Lombardi right now. I never bet on a QB 37 or 36 years old no matter how heavily favored they are and I will eat crow if it happens to either winning it all. I did not love how either looked vs. Baltimore either, left a lingering effect on my mind I think until proven otherwise next winter.......

49ers-Risky. Not sure about this with all their talent but the SB loser often struggles and I think that passing defense is overrated. And if they have a down year this season that's not maybe the division to do it in anymore. With NE last year they didn't have a down year; 12-4 and a trip to the AFC title game. But, Brady had been there before. Can Kaepernick keep it going?

Packers: Maybe, depends on that D and also depends on if someone else in the division will rise up and challenge them seriously.

Falcons? Maybe, maybe not. I mean, the Saints hired a DC I am not very high on and they were possibly the worst D last year. Payton is back but is that enough to spark them to another playoff run? Unsure yet on how much faith I have in Carolina too or even the Bucs.