Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official pro bowl "yes it is a meaningless game but I am watching anyway" thread

Jules

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Lucks turnovers involved a Texan.

Hmmmmmmm. Suspicious?

haha

Absolutely. They are out to get us and we are onto them too.

Just setting the tone for the regular season. :strong:

This was fun though. I think several of us surprisingly enjoyed it.

Eli Manning throws a nice ball with a good rotation on it & some serious zip on it. I enjoyed listening to QB Doug Flutie on the sidelines tonight too. Flutie never gets enough credit for his exceptional QB skills. At least, he & Russell Wilson seemed to bond over their "shortcomings" right? Just Kidding!!!

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/27/3922774/doug-flutie-russell-wilson-pro-bowl

To tell you the truth, I think the NFC is going to kick the AFC's caboose in the SB too just like the ProBowl. The 49ers have a great offense line, that defense is hungry, young, & mean, & TE Vernon Davis is due for a monster game. I'm not sold on the Ravens at all.  It's time for the NFC to dominate again & I believe they will. I think the Ray Lewis emotional high will quickly die by halftime & Joe Flacco will not deliver in the clutch. Just a tingly feeling I have intuition wise in my 6th sense. 

I enjoyed the game; better than last year. It was good seeing Saturday snap the ball to Manning. I would have chosen Wilson as MVP, but have no problem with Rudolph getting it.  Is AJ Greene coming to Indy anytime soon? Just kidding, but he was something else.
The final score is no indication of the Superbowl results IMO. That is a whole different game.

They need to put an end to this exhibition game and just put the whole thing out of its misery It's just the nature of the sport... you can thrown an offense out there after a few days of practicing together, but defense is an afterthought. In my opinion the Pro Bowl just exposes players to unnecessary risk and they should bag it.

Pretty obvious we sucked on purpose to make Luck look bad. And it worked. Well except for stupid AJ Green. He didn't want to play along

No duh smart guy, AJ Green salvaged Luck's performance destroying all the hard work we did

Can't help if your first post was poorly worded..."smart guy."  But yeah I guess you are smarter than you post...kudos for knowing A.J. Green doesn't play for your team.  ha, ha.