Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore @ Denver Gametime.

IcEWoLF

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, your telling me. I hate to root for the Texans but I think their chances are pretty slim anyways.

I've voted no confidence on Houston for tomorrow.

I really wish Cincinnati would've beat Houston so that Baltimore could've gone to Foxboro. Then NE would actually have 2 challenges in the postseason instead of 1 (Baltimore and Denver).

What team was a fake 11-5 and had no shot of even getting out of the first round because they really weren't playoff material?

I wonder what the conversation is in the Patriots locker room regarding the Texans record? Probably the same exact statement!

Who wouldn't have beaten the Bengals? You guys sure proved a lot beating them bro!

I wonder what the conversation is in the Patriots locker room regarding the Texans record? Probably the same exact statement!

Who wouldn't have beaten the Bengals? You guys sure proved a lot beating them bro!

Because we're 11-5? OK lol...fail

Because we're 11-5? OK lol...fail

I refuse to believe you didn't understand that the sentiment he is refering to is that the Pats would be saying is that the Texans are false team, and not that he was implying they would say you are 11-5.

IMO your too smart to have missed that.

Hey at least we're still playing, right? What time do the Colts play tomorrow?

You guys can't beat anyone but the Bengals. The irony of a Texans fan accusing us of being frauds. Can't wait to see Schaub throw the game away again! Get your popcorn ready, front runner

Williams was early, but probably looked simultaneous at full speed House?

Yeah he was early,but in the playoffs they aren't going to make that call I feel. And I'm sure it didn't look that close at full speed as it does in slo mo.

And I wasn't trying to say they never deserve to have a flag thrown, it's just something I've seen in this game lol.

You guys can't beat anyone but the Bengals. The irony of a Texans fan accusing us of being frauds. Can't wait to see Schaub throw the game away again! Get your popcorn ready, front runner

Them and 12 other teams, but who's counting

enjoy it... The colts will be returning to the top of the mountain sooner rather than later. A rookie led this team to eleven wins.. Our future looks brighter than yours

Yeah yeah  :blah:  We'll see

And Manning fumbles yet again. Hmmm.

Yeah he was early,but in the playoffs they aren't going to make that call I feel. And I'm sure it didn't look that close at full speed as it does in slo mo.

And I wasn't trying to say they never deserve to have a flag thrown, it's just something I've seen in this game lol.

They made the "censored" calls against us!!!  Call the game....:)  I wish there was consistency.....looking forward to how the refs call the Seahawk/Falcon game....

I thought this was the best defense Manning ever had, that it was no way they'd allow a run like that. I thought these were the best receivers he ever had, according to Denver fans, they don't have Reggie Wayne hands, that's for sure.

I don't see Marvin Harrison either Bogie!

I thought this was the best defense Manning ever had, that it was no way they'd allow a run like that. I thought these were the best receivers he ever had, according to Denver fans, they don't have Reggie Wayne hands, that's for sure.

Nowhere close to the best receivers he has ever had. He was throwing to 2 HOF recievers and 2 HOF RBs.