IcEWoLF

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 13, 2013 - rude
Hidden by Nadine, January 13, 2013 - rude

Why do I care about some QB of the Bronco's for?

You all do, even the ones who pretend they want him to fail. If he was winning 56-9 you would be all on his jockstrap...

LOL 14 points. Pretty elite offense you have there. Couldn't even put up 20 against one the worst defenses in the league.

We are elite enough to be back to back Champs and still seeking the SB so whatever Kubiaks feeding the guys its working

Refs are doing everything that they can to get Manning to the next round.

Pathetic.

That was 100% nonsense. Another example of the wussification of the NFL. There was no evidence that he was actually holding onto the guy's jersey.

Should have been illegal contact, not holding.. But i agree it was pretty ticky tack

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 13, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, January 13, 2013 - inflammatory
Lol won 12 games...beat 12 teams...what's the difference?

TD Baltimore, thanks to Papa Pey.

Peyton-Manning-Fist-Pump-Buick-Commercia

Seriously, thanks to Papa Pey, are you just trying to egg some people on or are you really that ignorant? 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 13, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 13, 2013 - quoting removed post
You all do, even the ones who pretend they want him to fail. If he was winning 56-9 you would be all on his jockstrap...

Kinda like you right now? A thin line between love and hate, right? He had his way with you guys for so many years. You're just mad because he never told you he loved you after he was finished

Pathetic.

That was 100% nonsense. Another example of the wussification of the NFL. There was no evidence that he was actually holding onto the guy's jersey.

Wrong, but I expect that from a Pats fan.

Pathetic.

First half of your quote is sheer nonsense.

Second half is based in reality. Those calls make me uncomfortable too because I feel like the flag didn't come out until after he dropped the ball.

Pathetic.

I wouldn't say the refs are favoring the Broncos, they have been terrible all game. I mean there was a PI on the pick 6 in the first quarter that wasn't called and a couple of ticky-tacky illegal use of hands calls that have gone against Denver, but the refs have been calling a terrible game the whole time.