Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats Colts on a very good Season

jemack

This is a solid corp of players that were simply outplayed in the Red Zone by a very good home team.

I can only hope Pagano's cancer stays in remission, Arians recovers from the girglly squir.... flu, and that Grigs sees the glaring deficiencies on the O/ Dline and the secondary.

It's been a pleasure spending this season with all of you. Have a safe and healthy new year.

Sincerely,

Jemack

PS. I'll still be around.... Just getting the end of season stuff out of the way

Thank you Colts for giving all of us fans a fantastic season. I couldn't be prouder to be your life-long fan. Can't wait till next year. I bet they (our Colts) are already "practicing". Lets all give them a very warm and hearty welcome when they return to Indy. Who would have believed this story at this time last year (or even more, at the beginning of training camp).<br />

I am proud of these guys. We exceeded every single expectation. Hopefully, we win the division the next year around!!!

Hard enough to get to the SB when you win the division, let us at least take that first step next year!!!

I trust in Grigson to find us the right talent in the offseason and draft.

I am SOOOO Proud of our team !!!  We exceeded everyone's expectations for this year.  Once we get a decent o-line that can protect Luck and give him some time in the pocket, we will be a force to be reckoned with !!!  

Yeah it was a fun ride. Next year hopefully is even better and we can get the AFC South back!

I am not heavily invested in anyone left in the playoffs either, whatever happens happens. Just going to sit back and relax and watch it unfold. I won't have to freak out as much now that my boys are done for the year.

Yeah it was a fun ride. Next year hopefully is even better and we can get the AFC South back!

I am not heavily invested in anyone left in the playoffs either, whatever happens happens. Just going to sit back and relax and watch it unfold. I won't have to freak out as much now that my boys are done for the year.

I hope the 2012 draft class was not beginner's luck for grigs. Simply a stellar group of players AND coaches. I can't wait for Feb thru April to see what he does

But I am (now) rooting for a 2nd ring for Peyton

They didn't lay down all year, they fought and fought. This team has so much potential to be winners in the next few years. We needed a team like this, they were fun to watch.

Thanks, Bogie. There is so much to be thankful and proud of with this team. One of my favorite years as a Colts fan since I began watching in 70.

Thanks, Bogie. There is so much to be thankful and proud of with this team. One of my favorite years as a Colts fan since I began watching in 70.

You have your modern day Kardiac Kids :thmup:  All those comeback wins reminded me of that Cleveland team from the past.

There are Football Towns that always seem to be rebuilding. What a Marvelous turnaround we Colts fans got to enjoy.

So happy for our risk taking Owner. It didn`t have to be this good this quick, but IT WAS!

Coach P, BA and all the players, you earned a Long Vacation. Thanks for the memories, cause YOU DID GOOD!!

Mr. Grigson Great job! You can have a week off! ;)