Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A little something about K.C.

Dark Superman

I really don't know much about this team. I know they play a little better at home and Brady Quinn will get the start this week. Jamaal Charles is a highlight machine.. But they lost their best WR Bowe for th season.. Does anyone know their strengths and weaknesses? I know they have Brandon Flowers at CB.. But that's about it.

I really don't know much about this team. I know they play a little better at home and Brady Quinn will get the start this week. Jamaal Charles is a highlight machine.. But they lost their best WR Bowe for th season.. Does anyone know their strengths and weaknesses? I know they have Brandon Flowers at CB.. But that's about it.

Outside of Flowers, Tamba Hali can wreak some havoc.

I think with Hillis & Charles, they will try to run the ball. 

The Chiefs remind me of the Colts last year. Good talented team, but they have no QB, and injuries have decimated them. And Romeo does kind of look like a bigger version of Caldwell.

Not that it's relevant, or that he's the same back, but Hillis almost single handedly destroyed the Patriots when he was with the Browns a few years ago.  I'm not saying he can do that against us, but we all know that a team that can power run eats up the clock and wears a defense down.

We've been very good against the run, and against some very good backs.  Let's hope we keep it up on Sunday and make Quinn throw the ball.  He lives with the short pass and isn't very accurate past about 15 yards.

Not that it's relevant, or that he's the same back, but Hillis almost single handedly destroyed the Patriots when he was with the Browns a few years ago.  I'm not saying he can do that against us, but we all know that a team that can power run eats up the clock and wears a defense down.

We've been very good against the run, and against some very good backs.  Let's hope we keep it up on Sunday and make Quinn throw the ball.  He lives with the short pass and isn't very accurate past about 15 yards.

Hillis hasn't been the same player that he was 2 years ago. He provides a change up for Charles who is very good healthy.

Granted they are a good tandem and we should be worried about them as a group. 

If Quinn has to throw a whole lot, I see us doing very well defensively.

The only thing I can tell is their 2 wins were given to them.

Say whatever you want but I watched them "come back" against the Saints, and the refs called back a TD that WAS a touchdown (both feet in the endzone), as well as another TD getting called back on a flag. Not to mention the fumble in overtime, and all the no calls on the Chiefs O-line holding all day long. There is no way the Chiefs beat us without the refs help. Charles huge run should have been called back for holding.

Against Carolina, the Chiefs had ONE penalty that entire game while Carolina was flagged 7 times. I don't like to bring this stuff up to sound like a nut, but I truly believe both their wins were handed to them. One from the replacement refs, the other from the real refs to make a feel good story after that tragedy before the game.

Don't be worried about the Chiefs, you come out and kick them in the teeth and beat them down! They should be 0-14 right now for crying out loud...

If we bring our A game in our running game, we have a chance. If Arians decides to go strength against strength, their pass D is MUCH better than their run D, we might suffer a shocking loss. Give Ballard the rock 30 times at least, keep a lead even if it is small, and pull away in the 4th qtr.

Sounds cliched, but stop the run and run the ball to beat the Chiefs on the road.

I'm most concerned with Hali and Houston on defense. I've had to endure many KC games this year with my old man. Their secondary looks absolutely lost out there. Dontari Poe consistently gets pushed around (can't believe I was wanting him to play for Indy last year). Charles is great but he only rushed for 10 yards against Oakland which means their O-line is struggling. As for their receivers, look for them to target Steve Breaston and Jonathan Baldwin but Quinn is still throwing the ball to them so there isn't a lot to worry about there. Basically shut down Charles and Hillis and we should have a good day. Oh and a break out day for Luck + a lot of Oklahoma Joes BBQ for me. 

Hillis hasn't been the same player that he was 2 years ago. He provides a change up for Charles who is very good healthy.

Granted they are a good tandem and we should be worried about them as a group.

If Quinn has to throw a whole lot, I see us doing very well defensively.

Not if Quinn throws it to Vaughn we won't

Not if Quinn throws it to Vaughn we won't

True, Cassius is always going to be the sacrificial lamb. Bulter and Davis can hold their own.

For me, Cassius plays better when he is confident. The pick 6 we had, the boosted his confidence and played well the rest of the game. 

If he could keep that going, he would be a much different player.

True, Cassius is always going to be the sacrificial lamb. Bulter and Davis can hold their own.

For me, Cassius plays better when he is confident. The pick 6 we had, the boosted his confidence and played well the rest of the game.

If he could keep that going, he would be a much different player.

But he has to understand you won't get an int every game. He's gotta go into the game confident from the start

Watched most of the game against the Raiders last week and Quinn was sacked like 5 times and knocked down 9 times and he took an absolute beating. Since they couldn't protect Quinn against the Raiders I'm hoping the Colts will have the same gameplan and will try to beat the stuffing out of Quinn (or anyone else they play at QB).

really good  TE unles he too injured and Charles & innovative Defensive Coach at least always was Vs Peyton

update he  TE  Moeaki, Tony  is doubfull & hasnt practiced all week, & bowe IR'd

Injury report

http://www.kcchiefs.com/team/injury-report.html