Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney Would Like To Hit Peyton

Smonroe

I wouldnt mind seeing freeney and mathis both hitting manning. and if its in the playoffs ill be rooting for freeney and mathis to terrorize him ALL game, throwing him around, drilling him into the ground. BECAUSE Peyton Manning is now the ENEMY. he is no longer our QB, and plays on a team who could stand in our way for a SB championship in 2 or 3 years.

I'd prefer Dwight to have visions of crunching Ryan Tannehill or Matt Moore dancing around in his mind as he settles in for a short fall nap.

Peyton & Denver are a long way off if it ever happens. Truth be told, Freeney hitting Manning is more likely to occur when he's in a different uniform.

They keep talking about how good the Dolphins O-line is for some reason, but I saw Tannehill get hit in the chops on more than one occasion vs. Arizona. I'm not sure where they are getting it from.

I'd prefer Dwight to have visions of crunching Ryan Tannehill or Matt Moore dancing around in his mind as he settles in for a short fall nap.

Peyton & Denver are a long way off if it ever happens. Truth be told, Freeney hitting Manning is more likely to occur when he's in a different uniform.

actually not really. because if Denver does not get the top two seeds but has the 3rd best record in the AFC and the colts end up with the 6th seed they would be playing each other. so it really isnt a long way off it could very well happen this year if the colts keep winning the games they should be winning.

They keep talking about how good the Dolphins O-line is for some reason, but I saw Tannehill get hit in the chops on more than one occasion vs. Arizona. I'm not sure where they are getting it from.

Arizona has a decent defense though. they even threw Brady around like a ragdoll a few times in their win @ new england. Arizona has their days when they show up.

actually not really. because if Denver does not get the top two seeds but has the 3rd best record in the AFC and the colts end up with the 6th seed they would be playing each other. so it really isnt a long way off it could very well happen this year if the colts keep winning the games they should be winning.

Long way off meaning... It is week 8(far too soon to be thinking about hitting any QB in the playoffs), and for it to happen it would have to be in the playoffs with things lining up perfectly or imperfectly for that scenario to happen. Could it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? I would say no. Just like I don't see 93 wearing the horseshoe when Denver makes the trip to Indy next year.

Outside of of Long I'm not overly impressed either.

The Center is decent, but I don't view him as all-world like some do.

I'm sure that's not the only team that has put big pressure on Tannehill. I'll bet if I go back and watch a couple clips from the St. Louis game I'll see more of the same. I'm confident there have been others as well.

Truth be told, Freeney hitting Manning is more likely to occur when he's in a different uniform.

If we do re-sign him for next year, the Broncos do come to Indy as part of our AFC rotation. That would be a way Freeney can get to hit Peyton at Lucas Oil Stadium without being in a different uniform or the Colts being in the playoffs this year. :)

If we do re-sign him for next year, the Broncos do come to Indy as part of our AFC rotation. That would be a way Freeney can get to hit Peyton at Lucas Oil Stadium without being in a different uniform or the Colts being in the playoffs this year. :)

Yeah that is understood and was noted. I just don't see him being resigned, and If he is after the season, It will irritate me to a point.

Even then the flushing of 14 million would a bit disheartening.

It would balance out. If we had extended him for $40 million plus before this season, the overall money would be about the same. Would still suck that we couldn't take advantage of some of that cap space, but that would be a major discount that we probably wouldn't have gotten before this season. And realistically speaking, that's not going to happen next season either.

It would balance out. If we had extended him for $40 million plus before this season, the overall money would be about the same. Would still suck that we couldn't take advantage of some of that cap space, but that would be a major discount that we probably wouldn't have gotten before this season. And realistically speaking, that's not going to happen next season either.

Maybe so... It just seems that it would be a huge waste of cap space. I'm sure different scenarios could be drawn out, but I guess I just have an issue with most of that 14 million not being some form of down-payment/initial investment.

Maybe so... It just seems that it would be a huge waste of cap space. I'm sure different scenarios could be drawn out, but I guess I just have an issue with most of that 14 million not being some form of down-payment/initial investment.

We're walking down the same street here.

Like others have said, I want to see Freeney hit Miami's quarterback. Let's start there.

GREAT......first its his ankle now its his head! he thinks he is playing Peyton next this week, good job Grigs retain a guy with early onset of Alzheimer's! :bag: ....... :lol: ........Honestly I have no serious comment about it, Freeney just is not going to be a big factor this season

So tired of the "Freeney isnt effective in this D" crap. Yeah he hasn't been effective... bc he and Mathis have played less than one game of football together this season. Without Mathis, teams double/triple team him, rendering him useless. When they have played together they have done some damage (first 2 series in Bears game, Green Bay game)

So tired of the "Freeney isnt effective in this D" crap. Yeah he hasn't been effective... bc he and Mathis have played less than one game of football together this season. Without Mathis, teams double/triple team him, rendering him useless. When they have played together they have done some damage (first 2 series in Bears game, Green Bay game)

yeah i want to see them both healthy for a few game stretch before passing judgement