Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne

USAFHoosier

Short, but Sweet write up :thmup:

And Agreed, aside from the Jets game with Cromartie being his Shadow, Wayne has created Mis-Matches all season with him moving around so much. Lasy year you knew where he'd line up, this year you don't. And it's allowed for players like Hilton & Avery to get open. I haven't seen many of our games (Only 2 & a Last Drive) but from what I've seen, Wayne looks Comfortable in this Offense

He just seams to fit this offense perfectly.

Reggie could fit in any system. He is an elite player, on and off the field, and we are VERY lucky to have him. Not just because of the way he plays the game but because he is a heck of a guy, Reggie Wayne is my favorite NFL player of all time.

Reggie could fit in any system. He is an elite player, on and off the field, and we are VERY lucky to have him. Not just because of the way he plays the game but because he is a heck of a guy, Reggie Wayne is my favorite NFL player of all time.

I agree that he fits any system. But before you knew he was going to be on the left side and knew the route tree he ran but nobody could stop him because of his talent and him and Peyton being in complete sync. Now defenses has to burn more time looking at way more film because he can line up anywhere and run more routes than before. And like I said before his blocking has been spot on. He just might be the best blocking WR in the league now that Hines Ward is retired.

I think Reggie would fit any offense you put him in. It's a testament to how hard he works and pushes himself to get better. I heard the broadcasters say on Sunday that the coaches tell the young guys at wr if Reggie is working like he is they have no excuse not too. I am glad we kept him Reggie has been the leader we had to have on offense.

I agree that he fits any system. But before you knew he was going to be on the left side and knew the route tree he ran but nobody could stop him because of his talent and him and Peyton being in complete sync. Now defenses has to burn more time looking at way more film because he can line up anywhere and run more routes than before. And like I said before his blocking has been spot on. He just might be the best blocking WR in the league now that Hines Ward is retired.

If we use that motion and movement to exploit mismatches more often, Reggie's opportunities would be even better than they've been so far. He was lined up against a linebacker a dozen times on Sunday, and most of those we motioned him to other side and ran that way. If you're determined to run, I get it, but you've got to allow the quarterback to take advantage of those situations.

If we use that motion and movement to exploit mismatches more often, Reggie's opportunities would be even better than they've been so far. He was lined up against a linebacker a dozen times on Sunday, and most of those we motioned him to other side and ran that way. If you're determined to run, I get it, but you've got to allow the quarterback to take advantage of those situations.

Totally agree. Having him move all around and go in motion is to get mismatches so why not take advantage of them when you get them.

He could catch a cold in the desert

Some deserts get really cold, though.

very true

it is actually a common misconception that cold weather causes colds. A cold is caused by germs and germs are spread more in the winter due to the fact that people stay indoors more. Colds are also passed around at schools and schools are not in session during the warm summer months. In conclusion, the temperature does not actually make a difference in how likely you are to get a cold. :thmup:

it is actually a common misconception that cold weather causes colds. A cold is caused by germs and germs are spread more in the winter due to the fact that people stay indoors more. Colds are also passed around at schools and schools are not in session during the warm summer months. In conclusion, the temperature does not actually make a difference in how likely you are to get a cold. :thmup:

We never said the desert didn't have people in it. BAM!

Disclaimer: I am aware that this still does not change anything.

Those are good points but external stress can weaken your immune system too, so it's not really the cold but stress vs immune system. Also sometimes a upper respiratory infection can be confused as a cold, those infections can occur because of excessive mucus brought on by cold weather. Our bodies are not really made for cold weather, we are made for the tropics, so the cold weather can take a toll.

Reggie is Reggie and we all know that hes a top 5 reciever in this league.

Only difference from now and last season is that now he actually has a quarterback who can throw to him.

Oh the possibilities of what would happen if we can only utlize our run game.