Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

so we could beat houston if?

Stephen

Basically a must win game for the Packers tonight and they are delivering. Not too surprised that Green Bay would win this game but did not expect the large margin thus far. Nevertheless, I am not going to read too much into it. Houston is still a top AFC team and they will be very tough for the Colts to beat this year.

Why did youse just give up? Definitely don't deserve prime-time anytime soon. That is just silly.

Don't worry, I haven't given up. I believe that my team is definitely still in the mix. After what I saw tonight, and last week, I would prefer that the Texans don't get prime time, like, ever again lol. We like stinking up the joint in front of America but playing like all stars in front of the hometown.

Don't worry, I haven't given up. I believe that my team is definitely still in the mix. After what I saw tonight, and last week, I would prefer that the Texans don't get prime time, like, ever again lol. We like stinking up the joint in front of America but playing like all stars in front of the hometown.

They are more than in the mix they are still the team to beat in the AFC especially with the news about the Ravens injuries tonight. I would say right now the next best team might be the Chargers but they have a big game with the Broncos tomorrow night. If the Broncos win that game the Texans still have a two game lead over the rest of the conference other than the Ravens. That game next week with the Ravens is huge for both teams.

They are more than in the mix they are still the team to beat in the AFC especially with the news about the Ravens injuries tonight. I would say right now the next best team might be the Chargers but they have a big game with the Broncos tomorrow night. If the Broncos win that game the Texans still have a two game lead over the rest of the conference other than the Ravens. That game next week with the Ravens is huge for both teams.

yea texans should still be number one seed unless they choke against patriots and ravens even then they may go 13-3 or 12-4

I agree about the Chargers...I've picked them to beat the Broncos tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind the Denver win. That Ravens game is going to be very crucial...I'm not happy about injuries of course but the Texans may have just caught a break with the losses of Ray and Webb. Maybe Arian Foster can get more than 29 yards agains them and we can complete more passes.

Look whose talking...a Texans fan on a Colts message board who loves to point out the Colts flaws...

Also looking at if the COLTS could beat the Texans would be worrying about our own team thank you very much.

Lol I rarely talk about the Colts having flaws. Today I talked about how I shouldn't have picked them to win. Other than that, you'd have to go back a ways to find me talking about a flaw in the Colts game.

Lol I rarely talk about the Colts having flaws. Today I talked about how I shouldn't have picked them to win. Other than that, you'd have to go back a ways to find me talking about a flaw in the Colts game.

Right that's why you were going out of your way to jump into any thread in the past that talked about the Colts maybe being better than people thought and you haven't been shy about calling people who have been optimistic about the Colts "homers". If you are going to do that people aren't going to take you seriously when tell people to worry about their own team.

Right that's why you were going out of your way to jump into any thread in the past that talked about the Colts maybe being better than people thought and you haven't been shy about calling people who have been optimistic about the Colts "homers". If you are going to do that people aren't going to take you seriously when tell people to worry about their own team.

Man, you make stuff up on the fly, don't you? Go fetch me multiple posts where I call people homers, since apparently I'm not shy about it.

We could beat Houston if the Texans don't show up.

Otherwise.........

Let's give credit where it's due, Rodgers played like a man possessed, and there were some amazing catches by his receivers. We weren't as downright awful as it looked, I think GB just had their way with us.

SWEET! Gave the Texans a butt whoopin' that won't soon forget. In 2009 season we started 3-3 then went on to win the SB in 2010. We are now 3-3 & comin' for St. Louis. U never want to lose but maybe losing to u guys woke us up. GO PACK GO

That's cool...hope we have a rematch in New Orleans this year.

Man, you make stuff up on the fly, don't you? Go fetch me multiple posts where I call people homers, since apparently I'm not shy about it.

Except I don't

You may be the worst judge of talent I've ever seen. Or you're just a complete homer.

To be fair you seemed to prefer the "blue tented glasses" statement which to most people would be the samething. I can recalling you posting a picture of them in response to someone being excited about the Colts earlier this season and just doing a search of your posts showed a lot of threads where you were trying to rain on Colts fans parade mostly from after the Rams pre-season game and the Vikings game.

Also the fact you are on a Colts message board and don't shy away from offering your opinion when it comes to talking about the Colts shows that you do "worry" about our team. If you are going to do that you shouldn't be telling us to worry about our own team. On top of that I still go back to my first statement us talking about if our team could beat the Texans IS worrying about our team.

Except I don't

To be fair you seemed to prefer the "blue tented glasses" statement which to most people would be the samething. I can recalling you posting a picture of them in response to someone being excited about the Colts earlier this season and just doing a search of your posts showed a lot of threads where you were trying to rain on Colts fans parade mostly from after the Rams pre-season game and the Vikings game.

Also the fact you are on a Colts message board and don't shy away from offering your opinion when it comes to talking about the Colts shows that you do "worry" about our team. If you are going to do that you shouldn't be telling us to worry about our own team. On top of that I still go back to my first statement us talking about if our team could beat the Texans IS worrying about our team.

Couple things.

1.) I didn't call him a homer

2.) I believe that was the guy who said there was no talent on the Texans defense besides Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans? And he said there was better talent on the Colts defense?

3.) I said multiple posts

4.) I didn't call him a homer.

5.) I'm not worried about the Colts. I joined initially to talk about the whole Peyton Manning thing, not because I'm scared of any team...

Couple things.

1.) I didn't call him a homer

2.) I believe that was the guy who said there was no talent on the Texans defense besides Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans? And he said there was better talent on the Colts defense?

3.) I said multiple posts

4.) I didn't call him a homer.

5.) I'm not worried about the Colts. I joined to talk about the whole Peyton Manning thing.

I gave you a post. You want more you can go look them up I am not spending all night looking threw all your old posts. Also you did call him a homer. Saying "otherwise you are a complete homer" is calling someone a homer. Like I said you seemed to prefer telling people they were looking at things with blue tinted glasses and went as far as to post a picture of them in one thread which is more or less the samething.

The Peyton Manning thing has been over for months yet you are still here and have no problem throwing out your opinion when it comes to the Colts and you have many times tried to rain on fans parades whenever they get excited about something. Again I gave you the two time frames that you did it. If you wish to go look at them you may. So don't try to play this like you don't ever talk about the Colts and what they are doing. You do it all the time. Thus don't be telling us to worry about our own team when you stick your nose into Colts things.

Also back to the main point. Colts fans talking about if we can beat the Texans or not is worrying about our team. It wasn't the best thing to say so rather than pounding this into the ground time to move on from it because Colts fans are worrying about their team.

Let's give credit where it's due, Rodgers played like a man possessed, and there were some amazing catches by his receivers. We weren't as downright awful as it looked, I think GB just had their way with us.

I don't know why you're responding to my post with your post?? I don't get the connection.

Give Houston their due? I basically said the only way the Colts beat the Texans is if the team doesn't show up. That's not 'giving them their due'??

If I'm missing something, I don't know what it is.... please, fill in the blank...

I gave you a post. You want more you can go look them up I am not spending all night looking threw all your old posts.

I said multiple, do you get it?

And don't call me out if you can't back it up. The ignore button is not far away with you.

I don't know why you're responding to my post with your post?? I don't get the connection.

Give Houston their due? I basically said the only way the Colts beat the Texans is if the team doesn't show up. That's not 'giving them their due'??

If I'm missing something, I don't know what it is.... please, fill in the blank...

I was just saying GB beat us pretty fair. Not really about us not showing up

I said multiple, do you get it?

And don't call me out if you can't back it up. The ignore button is not far away with you.

I did back it up you just don't like it. If you want more posts please feel free to search the forum for them. Again posting pictures of blue glasses and telling people they look at things with blue tinted glasses is the samething as calling people homers. Like I said time to move on from this because the main point telling us to worry about our team when we are talking about our team and wondering if they can beat another team isn't the best thing to say. It's even less of a good thing to say when you are a fan of another team on someone else's message board and you aren't afraid to offer your opinion about that team like you do with the Colts.

I did back it up you just don't like it. If you want more posts please feel free to search the forum for them. Again posting pictures of blue glasses and telling people they look at things with blue tinted glasses is the samething as calling people homers. Like I said time to move on from this because the main point telling us to worry about our team when we are talking about our team and wondering if they can beat another team isn't the best thing to say. It's even less of a good thing to say when you are a fan of another team on someone else's message board and you aren't afraid to offer your opinion about that team like you do with the Colts.

Just stop. Seriously.

I was just saying GB beat us pretty fair. Not really about us not showing up

You must have gotten me confused with some other poster....

I didn't even watch your game. I wasn't saying you didn't show up vs. Green Bay.

I was saying the only way for the Colts to beat you is if your team doesn't show up against us. Big, big difference.....

This is a strange night for you, Vance. You're always welcome here.... but you've got 8 posts in this thread and each one seems a bit stranger than the one before.....

A good night's sleep always works for me..... well, not always, but most of the time anyway! :thmup:

You must have gotten me confused with some other poster....

I didn't even watch your game. I wasn't saying you didn't show up vs. Green Bay.

I was saying the only way for the Colts to beat you is if your team doesn't show up against us. Big, big difference.....

This is a strange night for you, Vance. You're always welcome here.... but you've got 8 posts in this thread and each one seems a bit stranger than the one before.....

A good night's sleep always works for me..... well, not always, but most of the time anyway! :thmup:

I think I figured you were implying that the Texans didn't show up tonight...whatever lol

I think I figured you were implying that the Texans didn't show up tonight...whatever lol

No worries....

Even though I didn't see more than about 5-10 minutes of the game, I didn't think that. I think there's little chance the Texans didn't show up for a big nationally televised game with Green Bay. No chance.

Green Bay was playing this as a Must Win game. Must Win. Hey, sometimes that happens. Look what hot and cold NYG did to San Fran today.... look what Seattle did to NE today. Sometimes stuff happens, even to really good teams like Houston.

I really like your franchise. Very well run. Any team that can let Mario Williams walk, trade D'Mico Ryens (sp?) and get even better in the process is a very, Vey, VERY well run franchise. Really. Seriously.

Someday, I hope the Colts will be as good as the Texans and make our match-ups with you epic....

Until then..... well....