Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This may get the Luck jersey owners upset, but

jemack

Now complaining about jersey numbers.

This forum has been brought to a new low.

It's a pretty simple question. I understand your loathe for topics that are below your standards (being a cat and all)

But would you purchase a feline sized Luck jersey if he changed his number?

I honestly doubt he's going to change his number he's worn it his whole life and I think it was his dad's number which is why he wears it but I could be wrong about that.

With that said how many Colts QBs have worn number 12? Jim Sorgi and Jim Harbaugh for a year. Who else do you have? Sorgi was exactly what he was a back up QB. Harbaugh you could argue is the third best QB in INDIANAPOLIS Colts history. I don't know if I would say that's a horrible history. It's not like Schlichter, George, Erickson, and Painter wore the number.

It's a pretty simple question. I understand your loathe for topics that are below your standards (being a cat and all)

But would you purchase a feline sized Luck jersey if he changed his number?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Troup (78-?) was one.

The main point was if he changed jersey #s for whatever reason HYPOTHETICALLY, would you buy another?

Walking dead's on, no not the Colts' perfomance, the TV show. CYA

Well since I don't own one yet I am sure I would. I highly doubt it's going to happen though. Since we are asking hypothetically questions if the NFL agrees to just give us a re-do from today's game would anyone here go to the game?

I don't own a Luck jersey. But, if I did and if Andrew changed his number based on superstition; not only would I not buy another one, I would also think that he had a screw loose somewhere.

However, I am seriously thinking of dumping that new pair of Colt's socks I donned today or at least never wearing them again on game day.

He really needs to change that number. #12 has historically been a terrible number for COLTS Qbs.

My question to the jersey owners here is:

Would you buy another Luck jersey if he changed his number?

Well, if he changed it to "1", "2" or "21", I'd probably work on the one I have. But sure, hypothetically, I'd get a new jersey. However, if he decides to be clean shaven the rest of his career I won't shave my beard.

I don't own a Luck jersey. But, if I did and if Andrew changed his number based on superstition; not only would I not buy another one, I would also think that he had a screw loose somewhere.

However, I am seriously thinking of dumping that new pair of Colt's socks I donned today or at least never wearing them again on game day.

I shaved off my hair before the game. It can't grow back quick enough...haha

Well since I don't own one yet I am sure I would. I highly doubt it's going to happen though. Since we are asking hypothetically questions if the NFL agrees to just give us a re-do from today's game would anyone here go to the game?

That depends.... Would Luck be wearing #12?

Yeah those socks are terrible.