Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Claim Holliday ?

Playoffs2013

While normally I am against claiming cut players because there is a reason why they were released.

But Holliday was 16 th in the nfl in kick returns, I think we should claim him so we can let Hilton stay on the bench, because if he gets hurt we are thinner at wide receiver. I think Holliday would provide a spark to the punt return game and as a Percy Harvin type player on offense.

While normally I am against claiming cut players because there is a reason why they were released.

But Holliday was 16 th in the nfl in kick returns, I think we should claim him so we can let Hilton stay on the bench, because if he gets hurt we are thinner at wide receiver. I think Holliday would provide a spark to the punt return game and as a Percy Harvin type player on offense.

Did you really call Trindon Holiday a "Percy Harvin type player"? Holiday couldn't hold Percy's jockstrap.

... Cassius Vaughn is doing just fine returning kicks plus Cassius actually plays on defense so we get a 2 for 1.

I like what I've seen in both areas from him lately. My football instincts tell me if Vaughn continues to get opportunities returning the ball, he's going to split a seam and haul it home!

We don't need another WR/KR/PR...

We're fine in those areas. I'd much rather pick up players on the OL/DL/DB areas...

for what, why would we waste a roster spot on just a KR when cassius Vaughn is doing just fine returning kicks plus Cassius actually plays on defense so we get a 2 for 1.

called that boom

Well, the Texans fans loved him in the preseason.

They gave up on him pretty quick though.

They can be a fickle bunch.

Then again, so are we, what with Andrew Luck being such an awful QB with his terrible completion percentage and all........

Well, the Texans fans loved him in the preseason.

They gave up on him pretty quick though.

They can be a fickle bunch.

Then again, so are we, what with Andrew Luck being such an awful QB with his terrible completion percentage and all........

Have you seen Holliday play? Lol.